Models & Details for “Wood-Fired Hot Tub,Dutchtub”
- This Wood-Fired Hot Tub(Dutchtub) doesn’t need to be plugged in or connected to any drain
- Input hot tub with cold water from your garden hose and light a fire in the pit. The fire hot tub holds 200 gallons of water
- The water is pushed through the metal coils which surround a wire basket where the firewood is housed
- A stainless steel windscreen panel attaches to the chrome pipes to keep you safe from the fires flames while soaking in the tub
- Includes a clear top cover with two chrome handles. Please do not leave tub unattended while fire is lit. Extremely hot surface
- The tub itself was made from polyfiber which is similar to sailboat. The coil is made of stainless steel grade 304,safe and healthy. These features makes the hot tub very durable and long service life without weighing an incredible amount.
|Item Weight||Gross weight: 140kgs; Net weight:110kgs|
|Description||Wood-Fired Hot Tub,Dutchtub|
|Size||Hold 60 Or More Gallons|
|Color||Orange,Yellow,Red,Black,MATT BLACK (OPTIONAL)|
|Style||Standard & Modern|
|Material||Fiberglass and resin|
|Installation Method||Free Standing|
|Item Package Quantity||individual package|
|Usage||Outdoor use only|
|Warranty Description||1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.|
|Accessory||SPARE PARTS CLEAR COVER|
S/S FIRE BRACKET
S/S ANTI-FIRE SCREEN
|Container loading||20GP QTY 6 PCS|
40HQ QTY 14 PCS
Buying guide to “Wood-Fired Hot Tub,Dutchtub”
- The item is available for retail and wholesale;We can ship to anywhere in world.
- The item is very good quality.We are the manufacturer for a top-brand for hot tub,export to worldwide. And therefore,the hot tub you find in the market is actually made by us.
- As the package for complete set of hot tub take large size,we suggest to delivery by sea.The place of origin is in China,please consider the sea freight into the cost;
- Accept bulk order with Container delivery;
- Want to DIY your own wooden fired hot tub? You can also buy our wooden burning hot tub coil kit here;
- Please contact us to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Knowledge on “Wood-Fired Hot Tub,Dutchtub ”
The wood fired Hot Tub was previously created in Arctic areas like Alaska where they developed at that time with limited resources a wood fired bath to warm themselves to bath.
Without electricity or gas, you can enjoy bathing in aWood-Fired Hot Tub.
This simplicity still appeals to many people. But also the rituals around it, like gathering the wood, burning the wood, regulating the stove and the heat, mixing the water up front. And then enjoy the rising steam and noises from the heater…….
In that respect a Wood fired Hot Tub is a total different product compared with the Jacuzzi from today which is working on electricity.
What is a Wood fired Hot Tub? A Hot Tub generally consists of the following components:
A heater / stove (made of stainless steel) being a sort of metal container below the water in which you can burn the wood. This heater has 2 openings that are above the water, 1 for air and landing with a wooden lid with wooden handle, and 1 for smoke exhaust. All our stoves are made of 2-3 mm stainless steel.
A chimney connected to the air pipe of the stove. This is a long metal pipe with a cap that serves as a spark arrestor.
A protective panel around the stove protecting you from burning on a hot stove.
Benches all around, so you can sit and relax. On request benches are removable for cleaning purposes.
Drink holders depending on the model attached to the cap of the stove, sometimes attached to the exterior. You can keep your drink or snack at a place holder.
A ladder, to be able to take place in the wooden bathtub.
A lockable wooden lid, Wood-Fired Hot Tub at the end when you can not use it. This prevents such leaves may fall, or insects get in the water.
A stop so you can dirty water drains and evt. aanluitmogelijkheid one can achieve in the stormwater or sewer for dirty water.
Stainless steel around the Wood-Fired Hot Tub. This stainless steel straps are the rings around the Tobbe Tobbe which you can sue. Suppose that Tobbe has shrunk slightly in dry weather, you can tighten the straps slightly. On the stove side you can usually tighten the straps.
|Segment of using experience on “Wood-Fired Hot Tub,Dutchtub ”|
Weekend is always a good time.How will you spend your weekend? Some ones will climb hills,some ones will take a tourist,and other many ways.But the excited maybe is to invite friends oR family to explore the great nature,go outdoors,at the same to to enjoy a“outdoor bathing”.It sounds charming and interesting.
And thus,this wood fired hot tub maybe help you something.It is very simple,easy to take but very helpful.It is made from top-quality Fiberglass and resin(polyester),the weight is about 110kgs,is portable when you insert wheels.
The tub can fit four child or 2 adults easily.The tub is strong enough and you are never to worry about break.Between the tub and coil has a windscreen,it can prevent the smoke from the fire.It is transparent and you can observe the wood burning situation.
The hot tub is equipped with a stainless steel coil as heat exchanger which absorb heat from the fire and then transfer to the flowing water inside. Inside the coil placed a temperature-regulating fire basket. The turbo valve for hose connector,and if you like,you even can put a wok on the top of coil and do some cooking. When keep the stainess steel coil to heat the water inside,the wok help you to cook a delicious stir-fry meal or pan-fried a good pie when you are enjoying a leisurely bath.
The hot tub is designed based on a very simple but effective nature principle: “The burning fire heats the water in the coil tube. Because of natural circulation,the cold water at the bottom of the hot tub flows into the coil and then flows with spiral movement, finally to heat up and then flow out from the top of coil into the tub.”
I like the hot tub very much.The color is available in “Dawn White” and “Night Blue”.Imagine when it is a star night,at outdoor,burning a fire in the coil,and sit in the tub,enjoying a hot soak bath and having stir-fry meal or red-wine….Or a sunny day,outdoor is covered by coled white snow,you sit in a hot tub burning warm fire…Is a nice scene.No? 🙂