Details for “wood fired hot tub heater coil kit”
Features and advantages of the heater coil:
- High-quality material: made of stainless steel tube food grade 304, it is anti-rust and anti-corrosion and can work for many years in an outdoor environment.
- Stainless steel tube diameter: 25mm (standard default type), or 32mm and 40mm (if required), large enough to allow water to flow quickly.
- Coil specification: default type is 8 circles, coil outer diameter of 35cm, height of 30cm, end pipe (inlet and outlet) length can be 35cm or 45cm.
- Smoothly: Bent by a computerized machine automatically, the tube’s inner wall is smooth with no wrinkles, so the water can flow peacefully and quickly;
- Compatible: With a variety of accessories, it is suitable for any type of bath tub.
- Easy installation: When you get the kit, just connect the end tube onto your existing bath tub. It’s very simple.
- very simple to use:Just put wood pieces into the coil and fire it. No more steps.
- There is no fault rate and no maintenance required: With its simple design and high-quality materials, there are almost no flaws and no need for additional maintenance.
- Application: It is a must-have kit if you want to DIY your own outdoor wood-fired hot tub. If you are a bathtub manufacturer, this kit is your best choice. Smartclima is your best partner.
Models for “Wood fired hot tub heater coil kit ”
Heater coil kit Option 1A & 1B for purchasing reference:
Heater coil kit Option 2A & 2B for purchasing reference:
Heater coil kit Option 3 & X for purchasing reference:
- We are designer and manufacturer of this coil,and in normal time,the coils are always in stock;
- They are available for retail and wholesale.
- The place of origin is in China,when you buy one or two,please consider freight(by air or by sea) into the cost;
- Accept bulk order with Container delivery;
- If you are the factory or manufacturer and want to purchase these coils in bulk order,please write message to us for discussion;
- Please contact us online (click here) Or send inquiry message to our email: [email protected]
The article help you to understand how wood fired hot tub works.
How does wood burning hot bath tub work?
Wood-burning hot tub operates solely on the principle of gravity (refer to the article: thermosiphon). It is effective, easy, natural, and environment friendly.
The hot tubs at preselihillscottages have an exterior wood burner coil which is linked to the side of the tub, one pipe is at the bottom and the other is at the top, as shown in the photo above.
The water runs between tub and heating coil (wood burner). Water flows upwards out of the pipes at the top into the tub because the water in the pipes is heated by the fire in the wood burner coil, and colder water flows in the pipes from the bottom of the tub into the heater coil. As the water heats up,so the water in coil rise up and circulates like this way.
During all procedures,there is no electricity in this system, so it is purely natural.The tubs do not have power jets,and thus no noise is produced. They are really designed for a leisurely soak.
How much time should I wait for the water heating up?
It is a little like asking, “How long is a rope?”.
The heating time depends on the dimension of your tub; It is also greatly affected by the temperatures of original water in tub and the surrounde air temperature.
In our experience,with the Wood fired hot tub heater coil kit (default type),if you are using bath tub with 0.80CBM or 200 gallons,it takes about 1.5 hours to heat up from 18°C (64°F) to 40°C (104°F maximum suggested temperature), or about 2 hours if the original temperature is around 13°C (55°F).Of course.
If you can do some insulation work to your tub,heating time can be reduced.And if you can put on the insulated cover onto the tub during heating,the heating time can be saved much.
In addition,must notice to let the upper outlet be lower about 5cm than the water surface level in tub,which can shorten the heating time.