Item: Through-Wall Ventilator
Short Description: A Comprises high-quality non-mechanical ventilators which flow and filter fresh air into the room.Through-wall installation in domestic and commercial applications with distributeing multi ventilator to get clean and fresh air.The air flowing volume can be adjusted or stop by swirling the louvre. Made from quality plastic ABS and PVC-U.The inlet grille can be plastic or stainless steel(opition).Nice, durable service life, convenient installation. Is an energy-saving and environmental protection product.
Size: Φ110mm, Φ160mm
Place of origin: China , Sell to worldwide.
|Order or Inquiry on “Through-Wall Ventilator”|
|Models & Details for “Through-Wall Ventilator”|
- Description:Through-Wall Ventilator;
- Suitable for new build and refurbishment applications.
- Consist of an internal controller, adjustable wall sleeve and external grille with rain deflector.
- Material:Inlet and Outlet are made from ABS,the round pipe are made from PVC-U;
- Non-mechanical ventilator,depends on natural wind to flow air;Air Volume flowing can be adjusted or stop;
- Through-wall installation,Simple and easy to fit.
- Filter fresh air,Provide added benefits such as noise reduction, condensation, environmental filtering, condensation control and energy saving.
- filter out all pollen and other pollutants, helping prevent asthma attacks and improving the indoor air quality for occupants.
- Size&Model: wall sleeve Φ110mm, Φ160mm.Pipe Long 380mm,it can be cut to fit your wall thickness.
|Buying Guide to “Through-Wall Ventilator”|
- The Through-Wall Ventilator is available for retail and wholesale;
- The place of origin is in China,when you buy one or a small quantity,please consider freight into the cost;
- Accept bulk order with Container delivery;
- The inlet can be plastic or stainless steel(opition);
- More types of Through-Wall Ventilator are not displayed on the web.If the item above doesn`t meet your requirement,please contact us to email: [email protected] ,we can supply a favourite item you need.
|General Knowledge on “Through-Wall Ventilator ”|