Custom Stainless steel tube coil heat exchanger,materials can be stainless steel pipe,copper pipe.
Some samples experienced of “Stainless steel tube coil heat exchangers ”
√ The heat exchanger is made from seamless SS tube grade 304,316,316L,seamless ,and the tube can stand high pressure.Also can be made from copper or titanium tubing.
√ Our equipment machine can help you to fabricate any grade stainless steel tube into any the designed shape and required dimension.
√ If you need,we can process the tube surface with
polished technology .
√ The coil reached food grade standards.
√ Smooth inner surface and the refrigerant or water can circulate flowing in the coil,small pressure-drop.
√ The material has good performance of resistant to corrosion.
√ Customizable size as you required.
Manufactiring Features :
- Strong material strength ,the tensile strength is better than other materials ,
- Various tubing size.Tube can be 1/4″,3/8″,1/2″,5/8″,3/4″,7/8″,1″,1-1/2″, etc…
- Different design shapes: helical coil immersion heat exchanger,flat coil heat exchanger,and just simple U bend design,and other shapes,can also do tube-in-tube that is dual tubetype,coaxial coil type heat exchanger,tube-in- shell type , finned tube coil heat exchanger,and so on.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger have many advantages ,such as strong pressure ,stability material properties ,good performance of resistant to corrosion,advanced heat transfer efficiency ,and it wouldn’t contaminate medium or without refrigerant leakage .
- Stainless steel has excellent temperature resistance , can prevent Frost Crack evaporator in the low temperature ,will safely working at minus 270 Deg C to 400 Deg C.
- The material has good mechanical properties and good hot work ability for stamping and bending ,no heating treatment hardening.
- Made from one stainless tube;Parallel two tubes for coiling are also available;
- Also available on Aluminium Tube or copper Tube.
- Available for circular, spiral, and the long serpentine;
- Finned tube is also working;
- Available for various dimensions;
- Can be welded with brass joints;
- All items are performed full testing(leakage and pressure) before delivery.
- Accept min. order: 1 unit
This product is customed item.It is widely used for applications for the energy sector, chemical process and instrumentation, aerospace and defense,refrigeration industries,such as plating,oxidation,chemical industry,metallurg
y,light industry,shipbuilding,heating, heat pump system,pharmaceutical,foodstuff ect, also for leather chiller, injection molding machine chiller, print chiller,PV shoe machine chiller, chromatography, and shipbuilding industry. and so on.
- The place of origin is in China,when you buy one or a small quantity,please consider international air freight as cost;
- Accept bulk order with Container delivery;
- More types of Heat Exchanger are not displayed on the web.If the item above doesn`t meet your requirement,please contact us to email: [email protected] ,we can supply a favourite item you need.
- Please tell the following dimensions:
Tube size:material/O.D./Wall thickness/Tube total length
(D): Coil Outside Diameter
(L): Coil height,
(P): Pitch or Number of Turns
(T):Length of outlet or inlet;
(O): Relative Angle and distance between inlet and outlet;
Outlet Distance to Center
General Knowledge on “Stainless steel tube coil heat exchanger,low pressure drop,good heat exchanging”
Stainless Steel has good heat conductivity performance and properties .It is also healthy,and no problem to contact water or food directly.
Therefore,Stainless steel tube coil heat exchanger is used to transfer heat in a wide variety operating conditions. coil immersion heat exchanger is more efficient than shell and tube exchangers for low flow rates. Due to their simple construction they are low in price and convenient to clean on the shell side. Thermal efficiency approximates that a true countercurrent flow type exchanger. Condenserors are used for condensation vapours cooling liquids. Condensers are made by fusing number parallel coils in a glass shell. Stainless steel tube coil immersion heat exchanger is artificial to special requirements as to dimensional tolerances, finish and tempers for use in condensers and heat exchangers. Copper heat exchanger tubes are normally supplied in straight length in annealed half hard temper. It is not only have the stiff tolerances the most dependable dimensions throughout the tube length. The tube surface is clean both inside. Coils are made in different diameters using tubes different bores.
Calculations of stainless steel tubing coil heat exchanger
Calculation of heat transfer area of stainless steel coil：
Heat transfer area calculation formula: F=Q/KK*△tm
F is the effective heat transfer area of the coil heat exchanger device; Q is the total heat transfer heat; k is the dirt coefficient, which generally takes 0.8-0.9; K is the heat transfer coefficient; △tm is the average temperature difference.
Setting: The specific heat of air d[j/(kg*k)], density p(kg/m³), tube thickness h(m), and the thermal conductivity of stainless steel λ[j/(m*k)]. The required heat dissipation area is S(㎡).
Average temperature difference ΔT=(82+33)/2-29=28． 5(k)