Single-stage vacuum pump
Single-stage vacuum pump,Hand-carr type
The vacuum pump and other refrigerating tools developed by our company have reached the world-class standard from the exterior design to the product performance.
The products are widely used in refrigeration and maintenance, printing machinery, medical machinery, vacuum packaging, gas analysis, thermoplastic molding and other industries, the products are exported to many countries.
Place of origin: Supplied by China Manfacturer, Made in China, export to worldwide.
|Order or Inquiry on “Single-stage vacuum pump”|
Models & Details for “Single-stage vacuum pump”
VP series single and double-stage rotary vane vacuum pumps are basic equipment used to extract gas from sealed containers to obtain vacuum.
Suitable for refrigeration maintenance (refrigerants include CFC, HCFH and HFC, such as R12/R22/R134a, etc.), printing machinery, vacuum packaging, gas analysis, thermoforming and other industries for pumping operations, and can also be used as various high vacuum equipment The backing pump is used.
Pump operation guide
- When using a vacuum pump, first remove the air intake cap (M1 2 × 1.25 interface side or 7/16″ ﹣20 interface side, and connect the container to be pumped (pay attention to check whether the thread at the pipe interface is consistent with the air inlet thread). short;
- Then check whether the air intake cap at the connection of the air inlet and the side of the air inlet spare interface is tight, and whether the pumped container and the pipe used are sealed reliably, and there should be no leakage.
- Remove the exhaust cap on the trap, turn on the power switch, and the pump starts to run;
- After the pump is used, close the valve between the pump and the pumped container;
- Turn off the power switch on the pump and unplug the power plug;
- Remove the connecting pipe;
- Finally, close the intake cap and exhaust cap to prevent dirt or floating particles from entering the pump cavity;
caveat! To avoid personal injury, please read carefully and follow the instructions in the instruction manual.
- Please wear goggles when working with refrigerants;
- Do not directly contact the refrigerant to prevent personal injury caused by the refrigerant;
- When connecting the power supply, all related equipment must be properly grounded to prevent the risk of electric shock;
- Because the surface of the pump will become hot when it is working, please do not touch the oil or the motor casing during operation.
- The operation of the air inlet and the atmosphere is not allowed to exceed 10 minutes.
- The ambient temperature of this product is 5 ℃～60℃;
- The voltage of this product is 220V±10%/50Hz, and the power socket must be grounded;
- Before connecting the vacuum pump to the A/CR system, please use a reliable way to extract the refrigerant from the system. Note that taking out the refrigerant under high pressure will damage the pump body. It is recommended to use special equipment.
Selection of pump oil
The type and state of the pump oil is an important factor in determining whether the pump can reach the ultimate vacuum. In order to maintain the best performance of the pump, we recommend that you use a lower viscosity vacuum pump oil to facilitate the cold start of the pump.
Reminder: Please replace the vacuum pump oil in time when the pump oil is milky or contaminated.
Oil change degree
(1) To ensure that the pump is in a hot state, the pump needs to run for about 1 minute when changing the oil;
(2) When the pump is running, open the air inlet at the same time to force the oil in the pump cavity to flow out. Turn off the switch and stop the pump and then open the plug to discharge the waste oil.
(3) When the oil stops flowing, tilt the pump body to completely discharge the residual waste oil;
(4) Tighten the oil drain plug
(5) Open the trap and add new pump oil
(6) Cover the air intake cap, start the pump and check the oil level after running for one minute. If the oil level is below the lower limit of the oil level line, add oil slowly to the normal oil level, and finally screw on the catcher.
Failure phenomenon—————— Failure reason—————— Troubleshooting method
1 . The air inlet cap on the side of the air inlet spare interface is loose ———————— Tighten the air inlet cap tightly
2 . The rubber ring in the air inlet cap on the side of the air inlet spare interface is damaged- replace the rubber measuring ring
3 . Insufficient oil—————————————————— Refuel to the center line of the oil standard
4 . Pump oil is emulsified and not clean—————————————— Replace with new oil
5 . The oil inlet hole of the pump is blocked or the oil supply is insufficient————————— Clean the oil inlet hole and clean the filter screen
6 . Leakage of the pump connecting pipeline container————————— Check the connecting pipeline container to prevent leakage
7 . Improper selection of the pump—————————— Check the size of the pumped container, recalculate and select
Check and repair the appropriate existing pump or replace with a new pump
1 . Damaged oil seal———————————————— Replace oil seal
2 . Too much oil———————————————— Tighten the screws and replace the O-ring
1 . Too much oil———————————————— Drain the oil to the oil level line
2 . The inlet pressure is too high for a long time———————————— Choose a suitable pump and increase the pumping speed
1 . The oil temperature is too low———————— The air inlet is open to the atmosphere, repeatedly start the motor or heat the pump oil
2 . The motor or power supply is faulty- inspection and repair
3 . Foreign matter falls into the pump—————— Inspect and eliminate
4 . The power supply voltage is too low—————— Check the power supply voltage
How to purchase “Single-stage vacuum pump ”
- The item is available for retail and wholesale;
- The place of origin is in China,when you buy one or two,please consider freight(by air or by sea) into the cost;
- Accept bulk order with Container delivery;
- Please contact us to email: [email protected]