Refrigeration Anti-Vibration Tube,Vibration absorber
• Unique proven design for high pressure applications,rated for R410A.
• Compatible with all refrigerants.
• Maximum working pressure: As per table listed below.
• Working temperature: -40°F to 248°F (-40°C to 120°C).
• Deep pitch stainless steel flexible hose and high tensile wire braid.
• Stainless steel grooved ferrules and crimped ferrules.
• Design includes a piston stopper that provides a more positive seal and reduces leaks.
• 100 % Helium and Hydrogen leak tested
Place of origin: Supplied by China Manfacturer, Made in China, export to worldwide.
|Order or Inquiry on “Refrigeration Anti-Vibration Tube,Vibration absorber”|
Models & Details for “Refrigeration Anti-Vibration Tube,Vibration absorber”
Vibration absorber is installed in the air conditioning and refrigeration system pipelines to reduce the vibration caused by the compressor.
The vibration absorber tube adopts a high-flexibility corrugated tube inside, and the outside is covered by a high-strength steel wire woven mesh to achieve a higher bearing capacity.
Metal rings are used to reinforce the joints between the two ends of each shock-absorbing tube and the copper tube.
These tubes are all pressure tested, and a helium mass spectrometer is also used for vacuum leak detection.
1. Both ends of the shock absorber tube are made of copper
2. The corrugated pipe and the copper pipe are brazed
3. All accessories are dried according to the refrigeration industry standard.
4. Each shock absorber tube has been tested, dried, and the surface is cleaned and sealed in a plastic packaging bag.
5. All accessories have undergone complete physical and chemical performance analysis.
6. All accessories have undergone strict inspection.
7. High dimensional accuracy
8. High test accuracy
|MS-013 to MS-400||Stainless steel 304/copper||Stainless steel 304/copper||Stainless steel 304/copper||copper|
|Model||Specification||Maximum working pressure (psiG)||Blasting force (psiG)|
Appliance: Vibration absorbers are designed for installation in the suction and discharge lines of air conditioning, heat pump and refrigeration systems to dampen the transmission of compressor induced vibration through the system piping. Each vibration absorber is pressure tested then carefully vacuum tested using a highly sensitive helium mass spectrometer leak detection device. The absorbers are cleaned, dehydrated, sealed in plastic wrap and individually boxed after final inspection to maintain cleanliness and dryness prior to installation.
How to purchase “Refrigeration Anti-Vibration Tube,Vibration absorber ”
- The item is available for retail and wholesale;
- The place of origin is in China,when you buy one or two,please consider freight(by air or by sea) into the cost;
- Customer customization is acceptable.
- Accept bulk order with Container delivery;
- Please contact us to email: email@example.com