Disposable Medical surgical mask And KN95 mask. For types and choice, please see below tables
Place of origin: Made in China, export to worldwide. Ship by air express.
|Order or Inquiry on “Protective face mask”|
（On-sale）Disposable Medical surgical mask
- DISPOSABLE MOUTH (FACE) MASK FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS – great for pet allergens. Stay healthy and safe when at work or out and about by wearing one of our hypoallergenic dust masks. They are suitable for adults and children and work by protecting your airways for pollutants and allergens to help you breathe easier and stay germ-free as much as possible.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST – we are pleased to say that our face masks are suitable for adults and children making them ideal to keep in your home in case of an emergency.
- UNIQUELY DESIGNED: Comfortable elastic earloop,extra-soft ear loops eliminate pressure to the ears. The inner layer is made of soft facial tissue, no dye, gentle to the skin.
- SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE AND THE OCCASION: Cleaner, Builder, Doctor, Student. Great for painting, construction, nail salons, medical, dental uses and people with allergies. Fog and haze weather, Gray sky, Hospital, Fog weather, Flu season, Dust weather, Snow weather, Building site Etc.
- Multi Usage Global Safety Mask,Disposable masks are effective against dust, fog, bacteria, car exhaust, and filtration of pollen or infectious pathogens. It is best suitable for hospital visit, electronics manufacturing, workshops, catering services, environmental cleaning, public places, gardening work, dental clinics, pet grooming, nail shops, general home cleaning, flu, dust protection, dentists, salons, general maintenance etc.
- 3-Layer Filtration Material, Made of 3-layer, non-woven fiber with soft and breathable fabric while providing the most effective protection. Guaranteed to be Hypoallergenic, non-toxic and suitable even for the most sensitive skin. Specially made with safe materials that have an unscented smell and has no chemical odor for your convenience and pleasurable usage.
- 20pcs in a a medical sterile bag.
Suggested using people and place:
- Medical staff: The non-epidemic related;
- Isolate patients in the ward;
- Public: Non-staff-intensive places with clear no confirmed or suspected patients;
- Workers: working people in factory, office,company and in shop;
（On-sale）Particulate protection mask KN95 for public.(Same protection grade as N95,FFP2,KF94）
Professional KN95 class protective mask, 95% effectively filter dust, bacteria and other harmful substances, is an excellent mask to prevent virus infection and influenza. Multi-layer professional design, ventilation does not affect normal breathing, comfortable to wear, limited supply on a first-come-first-served basis.
- For Men Women Kids Seniors-Filter with comfortable material, it will not rub/hurt your face and makeup. Patented filter technology makes breathing easier and cooler for enhanced comfort.
- Easy For Use-You don’t have to worry about size when purchasing because it has Adjustable Nose Bridge also provides additional feature that is to increase sealing effect so anyone comfortably with any shape of face and nose without any hassle.
- N95 mask filtration efficiency (dust-removing rate) is more than 95% for non-oily particulate matter above 0.075 microns, and the filter material is harmless to the human body.
- This respirator pollution mask can be used all year in any weather which keeps you safe from fog, smog, dust, smells, germs, bacteria, viruses, vehicle exhaust, air pollution, allergens, and humidity thus.
- The elastic goes comfortably around your ears, (unlike other masks that will mess up your hair by going around your whole head). it also makes it quick and easy to put on
- Material：Microfiber (MELT-BLOWN)
- Size：One size is universal.
- Protection grade: KN95 (KN95=N95=FFP2=KF94).
Suggested using people and using place:
- Medical staff: It can be used as a supplement when the supply of medical protective masks is insufficient, but it is not recommended for areas with high humidity or the risk of body fluid splashes such as operating rooms.
- Public: Protective use in crowded places. The protective effect is better than disposable medical masks and medical surgical masks, and the barrier ability of particles is equivalent to that of medical protective masks.
（On-sale）KN95 protection mask (with disc valve)
How to purchase “Protective face mask ”
- The item is available for retail and wholesale;
- The place of origin is in China,when you buy one or two,please consider freight(by air or by sea) into the cost;
- Accept bulk order with Container delivery;
- Please contact us to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to choose “Protective mask” in different application scenarios to protect from COVID-19?
How to choose a right mask to protect you from virus? Refer to the below table:
|Mask type||Product Standards||Filtration efficiency||Performance||Main application scenarios|
Disposable medical mask
YY / T 0969
Particle barrier performance is not specified
Has basic health indicators
Medical surgical mask (Disposable)
Surface moisture resistance
Medical protective mask
Level 1 ≥ 95%
Level 2 ≥ 99%
Level 3 ≥ 99.97%
Surface moisture resistance
Particulate protection mask
NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84
KN90 / 95/100,
N90 / 95/100 ,
FFP1 / 2/3 ,
Specified protection factor : 10
Exhalation valve available
( With P100 filter cotton )
Or NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84
Specified protection factor: half face type 10 , full type 100
With exhalation valve
General knowledge on “Protective mouth / face mask ” ( for protect you from virus COVID-19)
Question 1. How do masks prevent new coronavirus(COVID-19) infections?
Masks cut off the spread of the virus by creating a physical barrier.
The virus is released into the air through droplets produced by coughing, sneezing, talking, etc., and can attach to the surface of the object after settling. The moisture in the droplets evaporates into droplet nuclei, which can spread to farther places with viruses.
In the prevention and control of respiratory infectious diseases, masks can not only prevent virus carriers from spraying droplets outward, reducing the amount of droplets and the speed of spraying; they can also block virus-containing droplet cores, reducing the risk of inhalation by the wearer.
Question 2. What are the principles of wearing a mask?
All personnel in the new coronavirus epidemic area need to take protective measures, and determine the risk of infection and take appropriate protection according to the closeness of contact with patients, the way they work, and whether they are vulnerable to the elderly or children. The medical and health workers who carry out the on-site treatment of the epidemic and the treatment of infected patients during the epidemic response are high-risk groups, and they should be given high-level protection and priority protection. The public should not be over-protected. In the face of shortage of masks at this stage, rationally allocate limited resources to control the spread of the epidemic and protect people’s health.
Masks are an important line of defense to protect people from respiratory infections. Comprehensive measures such as preventing contact with wild animals, establishing a management system for patients and suspects, developing good hygiene and cleaning and disinfection habits, ventilating places, and avoiding large crowds Keep away from viruses.
Question 3. Common problems in the use of masks.
- Mask with exhalation valve
The exhalation valve is a one-way valve for exhalation. If the wearer does not carry the pathogen, a mask with an exhalation valve will be more comfortable and can be used; however, infected persons, suspected infections, and close contacts during the incubation period should not choose a mask with an exhalation valve to avoid polluting the environment. Infect others.
- Cotton mask, activated carbon mask
No effect on the prevention and control of this epidemic.
- Particle protection mask
Optional. The protective effect is better than disposable medical masks and medical surgical masks. The droplet cores carrying viruses exist in the air as particles. The particle protective masks have the same barrier ability as medical protective masks and can be used for self-protection in densely populated places.
- Children’s masks
It is not recommended for children to wear a population mask. Most protective mask products may not effectively fit the child’s face, resulting in protection failure. It is recommended to choose a particle mask product that meets the GB2626-2006 KN95 standard and is labeled for children or young people. When purchasing, carefully check whether the mask is suitable for the face shape of the wearer. Parents need to assist children in wearing and using masks. Infants and young children cannot wear masks, which can cause suffocation.
Question 4. How to wear and remove masks?
The wearing and use of masks should be carried out in strict accordance with the instructions according to the product instructions.
As a daily protection, if the public has not come into contact with confirmed or suspected cases, they only need to change the mask when the mask is dirty, damaged, has an odor, or the resistance increases, causing breathing difficulties. When wearing and removing the mask, make sure that your hands are clean. If you plan to reuse the mask, store the mask in a dry, clean and ventilated place.
Question 5. Can masks be cleaned and disinfected?
Regular masks cannot be washed, heated or disinfected. Washing and disinfecting methods often result in reduced protective performance of the mask. For full-face or half-face protective masks, usually replaceable filter elements, this type of respirator can be cleaned or disinfected according to the product instructions, but it is not allowed to clean the filter elements.