Metal Tube Bending without a Mandrel
Carton steel Tube Bending without a Mandrel;
Stainless steel Tube Bending without a Mandrel;
Aluminium Tube Bending without a Mandrel;
Copper Tube Bending without a Mandrel;
Many smaller diameter tubes can be bent successfully without a mandrel while maintaining acceptable levels of collapse and distortion in the bend area. This is accomplished by using specialized tooling and selecting the proper material and bend radius. By eliminating the use of a mandrel, parts can be easily processed with robotics and automated equipment and may not require any clean-up of bending lubricants. We use this method to produce oil lines, fuel lines, hydraulic lines, oxygen lines, and many other fluid and gas tubes.
Place of origin: China. Service to worldwide.
|Models & Details for “Metal Tube Bending without a Mandrel”|
- minimal collapse in the bending area;
- used in tight radius and thin tube wall applications or where a constant flow area is critical to the performance of the product;
- used in decorative applications with demanding visual requirements;
- used in intake and exhaust pipes, aircraft components, and hand rails.
- are available with carbon steel tube,stainless steel tube,aluminium tube,copper tube;
|Buying Guide to “Metal Tube Bending without a Mandrel”|
- The service is available for customize;
- The service place of origin is in China;
- Accept bulk order with Container delivery;
- Accept customized production;
- Please contact us to email: email@example.com ,we can supply a favourite item you need.
|General Knowledge on “Metal Tube Bending without a Mandrel”|