Metal product powder coating service
Smartclima joined in Metalhelper Factory(www.metalhelper.com) in 2010 to promote Metal product powder coating business.Metalhelper locates near to Smartclima,it is in a 7,000 sq meters with over 60 employees, many of which have been working together for over 20 years. The services include silk screening, powder coating, painting, plating, welding, machining, assemblies, rack enclosures, and just about anything having to do with metal fabrication.Smartclima is in charge of developing customers and exporting procedures,Metalhelper is in charge of production and fabrication of metal products.Metalhelper strictly control quality of products,and Smartclima monitor and check its quality fulfilling situation. in 2011,with two party`s efforts,we reached more than USD3,000,000 annual sales.
Metal product powder coating service,Painting powder on metal products
MetalHelper has offered custom metalproduct powder coating services since 1996. MetalHelper can finish what you start with any metal product. We don’t just stop with metal product powder coating your parts, we can also perform light assembly work and kit packing so that it can leave our door and ship to any location you desire.
MetalHelper purchased a batch powder coating booth in 1996. A few years later production powder coating services was added. We have been offering custom powder coating services for over 15 years!
Metal product powder coating is environmentally safe and a superior alternative to sludge producing solvent based wet paints. All types of metal need to have some type of protective finish to avoid corrosion. Metal powder powder coating has become so advanced with the development of resin bases, colors and textures to suit every environment. Powder can be produced to best fit the need. MetalHelper partners with outstanding powder suppliers that pride themselves on quality, knowledge, resources and delivery. With support from our suppliers and utilizing our top-notch equipment, Noble Industries can provide unmatched quality and service in finishing your parts.
MetalHelper stands out as the superior powder coating service provider for these reasons:
Our most important attribute is our people. With over 30 years of custom powder coating experience running our powder coating & packaging operation, you will work with customer oriented people that care about your product and want you to succeed. Your success is our success. We inspect every single part prior to packaging. We also have a series of quality checks that are performed on a routine basis.
We understand that the parts must be clean and free of oils before coating.
MetalHelper offers a high production powder coating line to maximize productivity for long runs. We powder coat over 10,000 parts a day. Our high production powder coating line was designed to increase productivity, profitabillity and quality. We offer Metal product powder coating services to outside customers who fabricate their own parts and still need powder coating services. We specialize in quick turnaround on small and large production metal product powder coating services.
Details of our conveyorized metal product powder coating process include:
- state iron phosphate pretreatment system that cleans, rinses, applies an iron phosphate conversion coating, rinses, seals and applies a DI final rinse. Pretreatment of a substrate is the single most important process to insure top quality and corrosion protection. Our system is able to achieve 1000 hours+ in a salt/humidity testing cabinet on a scribed substrate.
- 1000′ of continuous multi-speed conveyor
- Gema Diamond powder application booth with automatic Gema guns and manual Gema powder application guns
- Mini-cyclone powder recovery system that enables Noble Industries to reclaim and reuse powder to keep costs down.
- Gas fired convection bake oven capable of curing and powder at supplier recommended bake times with consistent repeatable performance measured via computer generated oven profiles.
- Work envelope packages of 38″w x 72″h x 150″ in length.
In addition to the different resin bases, powder is available in numerous gloss levels as well as different textures. You can choose from the following: smooth, textures, hammertones, veins, wrinkles and peels. From old world to contemporary, the custom powder coating you want is most likely available. We are more than happy to help you find the right powder solution for your application.
Benefits of Metal Product Powder Coating
- Environmentally friendly approach to sealing or coating parts. No Solvents!
- Long-Lasting and durable finish can withstand higher levels of salt and abrasiveness over wet paint
- Wide range of colors and textures
- When applied correctly with the right UV products, powder coating can withstand prolonged sunlight without fading.
In addition to Metal product powder coating,Metalhelper also can do:
● Mold&Toolmaking for metal stamping
● Sheet Metal Stamping
● Metal Sheet cutting,Laser Cutting
● Metal Sheet punching,CNC sheet metal punching
● Metal Sheet bending,CNC sheet metal bending
● Metal Sheet welding,MIG and TIG welding of aluminium, mild steel and stainless steel
● Metal Sheet polishing
● Metal Sheet powdering,Anodizing, Powder Coating and Spray painting
● Fastener Insertion
● Metal product assembling work, including electrical assembly