Rubber Grommets For Refrigeration pipe
Rubber Grommets For Refrigeration pipe,good shock absorption
- [Material] Made of high quality Rubber,rubber vibration dampening grommets,Rubber buffer,rubber block，Adding weight for refrigeration copper pipe system.These products are always used in refrigeration system,to mount copper pipe( suction & discharge line from compressor) and thus avoid or reduce viberation from the system.Made from rubber,anti-aged performance.
- [Models and Available Size] For copper tube 1/4″,3/8″,1/2″,5/8″…(See below tables).
- [Feature] Abrasion resistant;High in strength;Perfect finish.
- [application] This product is always used in refrigeration system,to mount copper pipe and thus avoid or reduce viberation from the system.Made from rubber,anti-aged performance.
- [Customized Design] For special dimension, accept customized production.
原産地: Supplied by China Manfacturer, Made in China, export to worldwide.
モデルの詳細"Rubber Grommets For Refrigeration pipe"
Compressor Vibration Isolators Replacement Rubber Grommet,Rubber antivibration damper kit,they are specifically designed to absorb and remove the resonance sympathetic vibration from the compressors in A/C and Refrigeration system,and thus become the top-quality vibration isolation and dampening for copper tube when refrigeration compressor working.
√ Made from advanced rubber,can stand long years and anti-aged;
√ High in strength,and no easy to break;
√ Easy to use,just around the copper tube;
√ Customizable size if you required.
This product is always used in refrigeration system,to mount copper pipe and thus avoid or reduce viberation from the system.Made from rubber,anti-aged performance.
Dimension and Parameter:
For mount copper tube 1/4″,3/8″,1/2″,5/8″… (See below tables)
|Fit for tube
購入方法"Rubber Grommets For Refrigeration pipe "
- The item is available for retail and wholesale;
- Accept bulk order with container delivery;
- Please contact us to email: [email protected]
General knowledge for “Rubber Grommets For Refrigeration pipe ”
The air conditioning or refrigeration system copper pipeline inevitably will generate vibration when the compressor is running, especially the exhaust pipe and the suction pipe directly connected to the compressor. Conventional practice is to change the resonant frequency by adding rubber eccentric weights or Rubber Grommets(names rubber adding weight) onto the copper tube. Another method is to absorb the vibration by wrapping the copper tube with the rubber piece(also names Air Conditioning Pipe Fittings Rubber Clump Weight), and also has the function of add-weight.
Maybe,you also will like the following item: