Air Duct Spraying and sterilizing equipments
Air Duct Spraying and sterilizing robot
It is provided with rear and front infrared color camera with high-intensity lighting. The 360°rotational sprinkling unit ensures that the detergent will reach any point of the air duct. After the dust absorption is completed, the driving device (caterpillar or 4×4 wheel) is used for the robot to simultaneously move and spray the special detergent for cleaning and
sterilization. Whether the cleaning result meets the requirement can be observed from the monitoring video equipment and the monitoring video information about the inside of the air duct at any time can be obtained. Standard MP4 can be made.
Technical Data and Standard Configuration:
Dimensions:460mm (Length) X 270mm (Width) X 175mm (Height)
Voltage:24VDC; power: 90W
Operating stroke:20 meters for standard configuration, can be extended to
100 meters according to requirements
Types and material of air duct to be cleaned:rectangular or square ducts
made of metal and composite material
Sterilizing method:Use rotating ultrasonic atomization spraying method and
the “direct spraying contract method” popular in the world
UV sterilization:High-intensity UV bactericidal lamp (optional) with germicidal
efficiency of 98% – 100%
Running method:4X4 wheel or dual-caterpillar driving
Kinematics parameters:obstacle crossing ＞45mm, climbing capacity ＞40°
Travel speed:0-12 m/min (stepless speed regulation)
Video recording and lighting:rear and front 420-line industrial infrared color
cameras, four rear and front scatter-type high-intensity lighting (LED light
source with low temperature and long service life)
Automatic Spraying and Sterilizing Pump
with a 20m, 3m hose spraying of a equipped with highly efficient rotary spray head spraying
Operating Voltages: 220VAC/50Hz
Operating power: 150W, Weight: 9Kg
With specific PLC programmable and intelligent operating system of equipment, the operator may know well about the conditions inside the air duct in time through the LCD screen. Operators control the actions of the robot by operating system to monitor and record the condition of the air duct before and after the cleaning (can make standard MP4) well as perform the procedures such as cleaning, dust absorption and spraying etc. It is the most major subsystem of the whole equipment
Dimensions:500 mm (Length) X 400mm (Width) X 230mm (Height)
Voltage:Voltage input 220VAC/50Hz, voltage output 24VDC
(1) 10.4′high-definition LCD,synchronous monitoring and recording system, Synchronously display rear and back channels, video in the standard MP4 format which can be converted into other formats and cut, and equipped with storage device with capacity of 160G or more.
(2) Standard industrial design, perfect procedure control system for safe moving, circuit overload or original element protecting system.
(1) Four-wheel moving synchronous system of robot and the turning differential system.
(2) Ultrasonic automatic navigation control system for the robot to move along the wall in equidistance.
(3) Intelligent adjusting system for lifting the brush to clean the robot (adjust automatically according to the height of the air duct).
(4) Ultrasonic automatic alarming and shutdown system for moving robot encountering holes or caves.