High Heat-resistance HEPA Air Filter
High Heat-resistance HEPA Filter
The Special Characteristics
* The High Heat-resistance Kind of Fiber Glass Material.
* The Stainless steel Frame-
* Sealant: The High Heat-resistance kind of Silica Gel.
* Media: Fiber Glass
* The DOP Efficiency: 99-99%@0. 3um,email@example.com,
* The EN1822 Efficiency: H13
* The Highest Temperature is 250’C if using continuously.
The Heat-resistance HEPA filter adopts clapboard’s design which makes the precise distance between the pleat. In that way, we could be in biggest limit to use media as well as have the lowest resistance. The media chooses 180 degree’s turnover on both side and this way can prevent the media from dilapidation.
* High temperature purifying oven
* High temperature sterilization equipment
* High rate purifying equipment