Heat exchangers,energy exchangers
Item: Heat exchangers,energy exchangers
Short Description: heat exchanger is a device that two items with different temperatures(high and low) exchanging its energy,so that the high/low temperature transfer into the other item.The heat exchanger commenly & widely exits in our life,usually are widely used in space heating,HVAC products and season appliances.The materials of heat exchanger are always aluminium,even made from copper.Media inside can be refrigerant,water or air.The energy exchanger with good performance has high heat moving and transfering effience,can improve product`s performance.
Place of origin: China , Sell to worldwide.
|Order or Inquiry on “Heat Exchangers”|
|Models & Details for “Heat exchangers,energy exchangers”|
|Buying Guide to “Heat exchangers,energy exchangers”|
- The Heat exchangers,energy exchangers listed above is available for retail and wholesale;
- The place of origin is in China,when you buy one or a small quantity,please consider freight into the cost;
- Accept bulk order with Container delivery;
- Accept customized production;
- More types of Heat exchangers,energy exchangers are not displayed on the web.If the item above doesn`t meet your requirement,please contact us to email: [email protected] ,we can supply a favourite item you need.
|General Knowledge on “Heat exchangers,energy exchangers ”|
Energy,mainly means heat or cold,is a widely exist material in nature.It exists in liquid,gas or refrigerant.Heat exchanger is a device used to transfer heat or energy from one medium to another medium,the medium can be liquid,water,gas,refrigerant,etc.The heat exchange is widely used in the room and industry,including space heating, refrigeration, air conditioning, electrics,power plants, solar thermo,chemical plants, petrochemical plants, petroleum refineries, natural gas processing,sewage treatment,etc. Types of heat exchangers are always sorted into Roll Bond Evaporator, Wire On Tube Condenser,Tube On Plate Evaporator, Coaxial heat exchanger,Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger,Gasketed Plate Heat Exchanger,Coil Heat Exchanger,Water-cooled heat exchanger,Air Cooled Heat Exchanger,Water Cooling Radiator,and so on.The type and size of heat exchanger used can be tailored to suit a process depending on the type of fluid, its phase, temperature, density, viscosity, pressures, chemical composition and various other thermodynamic properties.The heat capacity of heat exchanger is marked by HP,TR,BTU,or KW.Smartclima is in the field of HVACR with many years,we have much experience on heat exchanger.
|How to clear Water Heat exchangers|
Beause there produces calcium ions, magnesium ions when heating water,it will become calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate (magnesium hydroxide into a long-term heating) precipitated after heating, which is the main component of scale.The corrosion of the metal surface deposits generated after fouling metal heat exchanger poor results and will accelerate the corrosion of the metal effect.
Then,how to remove and clear the scale on the surface of metal water heat exchanger?
1. Select the choice of cleaning agent cleaning agent, is currently used in pickling, which includes organic and inorganic acids. Organic acids are: oxalic acid, formic acid and the like. Inorganic acids are: hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and the like. Analysis based on heat exchanger fouling and technology, materials and scale components drawn: 1) small heat flow area, the internal structure of the complex, the cleaning solution is not easy if precipitation emissions. 2) heat exchanger made of nitinol, using hydrochloric acid as a cleaning fluid. Easy on the sheet to produce highly corrosive, shortening the life of the heat exchanger. Through trial and found that the selection of formic acid as a cleaning solution is best. Formic acid was added in the cleaning solution a buffer and a surfactant, a better cleaning effect, the cleaning liquid can reduce corrosion of the plate. Experimental study on the scale by chemical samples indicate that formic acid can effectively remove scale. By acid immersion test, found that formic acid can effectively remove the scale attached to the plate, but the corrosive effects of its heat exchanger plates is small.
2. the basic principle of a removal of scale) dissolution: easily reacts with the acid solution of calcium, magnesium, carbonate scale, generate soluble compounds, so that the scale to dissolve. 2) peeling action: acid solution capable of dissolving the metal oxide surface. Combined with the scale of the destruction. So that the scale adhering to the release surface of the metal oxide. And falling down. 3) gas lift effect: After acid solution with calcium, magnesium, carbonate scale reaction, produce large amounts of carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide gas in the overflow process. For poorly soluble or dissolved slower scale layer has a certain power lift, so the scale fell off from the heat exchanger surface. 4) loose effect: For silicate and sulphate scale comprising mixing, due to calcium, magnesium, carbonate, and iron oxide is dissolved in an acid solution, the residual scale becomes loose, the acid solution can be easily flow washed down.
3. the cleaning process requires a scale) pickling Temperature: Temperature pickling upgrade will help improve cleaning effectiveness. If the temperature is too high it will exacerbate the pickling solution for plate heat exchanger corrosion found by trial and error, pickling temperature controlled at 60 ~ E is appropriate. 2) pickling solution concentration: According to trial results, 81.0% formic acid liquid shall, water 17.0%, 1.2%, buffer, 0.8% concentration of the surfactant formulation, the cleaning effect is excellent. 3) pickling method and time: pickling method should be static and dynamic immersion method combined cycle. Static immersion pickling time for the first 2 h, then the dynamic cycle 3 ~ 4 h. In the pickling process acid concentration should always sampling tests, when the difference between two adjacent test concentration of less than 0.2%, can be considered the end of the pickling reaction. 4) passivation treatment: After pickling, scale plate heat exchanger surface and the majority of the metal oxide is dissolved off, exposing new metal, easily corrode, so after pickling, for heat exchanger plate chip passivation.
4. concrete steps to clean the scale of 1) the flush: Before pickling, the first heat exchanger is opened to flush, so no internal heat exchanger mud, dirt and other impurities, which can raise the pickling effect, can also be reduced pickling acid consumption. 2) The cleaning liquid poured cleaning equipment, and then injected into the heat exchanger. 3) Pickling: The acid solution was filled with a heat exchanger static immersion 2h. Then continuous dynamic cycle 3 ~ 4 h. During every 0.5 h were cleaned alternately positive and negative. After pickling, if the acid pH is greater than 2, the acid can be reused, otherwise, should be diluted in the acid liquid and back out. 4) Caustic: After pickling, with NaOH, Na, PO, softened by a certain percentage of good preparation, the use of dynamic cycle way exchanger were caustic, acid-base neutralization, so that the heat exchanger plates piece is no longer corrosion. 5) Washing: After the caustic, with a clean soft water. Repeatedly flushing the heat exchanger 0.5 h, the residue inside the heat exchanger thoroughly rinse. 6) Record: the cleaning process, should be strictly recording time of each step to check the cleaning effect. In short, after the cleaning is finished, to be carried out on the heat exchanger
Pressure test. Qualified before use.
5. measures to prevent fouling of a plate heat exchanger) running strict water quality control, the system must be water and demineralized water softening tank strict water quality testing, after passing to injection pipe network. 2) The new system put into operation, the heat exchanger and the system should be separated for some time after the cycle, and then the heat exchanger and human systems. To prevent debris from entering the pipe network in the heat exchanger. 3) in the whole system, decontamination and filters should be cleaned from time to time, it should keep the pipe network in the clean to prevent clogging of the heat exchanger. In strict accordance with plate heat exchanger cleaning method for cleaning is important to ensure normal production run