Convenient roll, easy to apply, reduces heat loss from hot pipes up to 160 degrees. Stops condensation/dripping from cold pipes, closed cell structure and low K factor. Never dries or cracks, adheres firmly to all metals and to itself.
- Self adhering foam insulation tape
- Easy to use, works to all metals
- Helps stop condensation and dripping
- Durable, will never dry or crack
- Closed cell structure, reduces heat loss from hot pipes
Size： 3mm x 50mmx 9140mm/roll
To be used for TDC and TDF connections, where a highly adhesive, low cost gasket is preferred.
This product is a high quality general use tape developed for the metal ducting industry for use as a sealant, moisture, and dust barrier. It is non-hardening and has excellent adhesion to most dry metal surfaces.
Wide range of application temperatures
Works under extreme conditions
Superior adhesion to most dry metal surfaces