Models & Details for “ Diaphragm type solenoid valve”
This series of solenoid valves is advanced in design, high-quality imported diaphragms replace the traditional piston structure, internal parts are suitable for various refrigerants, high temperature resistance 110 °C. The action is sensitive and reliable, and the fully plastic sealed solenoid valve coil has better insulation, waterproof, moisture proof and shockproof characteristics.
·Can be used in refrigeration, freezing, air conditioning and various occasions
·A variety of AC and DC solenoid valve coils are available
· Suitable for all fluoride refrigerants
·Optional screw or welded connection
Note: The “1020/2~1070/5” type electromagnetic type is the screw connection in the model table, and the “1028/2~1098/7” type electromagnetic valve is the welding joint connection.
Buying guide to “Diaphragm type solenoid valve ”
The item is available for retail and wholesale;
The place of origin is in China,when you buy one or two,please consider freight(by air or by sea) into the cost;
Accept bulk order with Container delivery;
Please contact us to email: @smartclima.com
General Knowledge on “Diaphragm type solenoid valve ”
Diaphragm type solenoid valve working principle: When power-on, the electromagnetic coil generates electromagnetic force to lift the closing member from the valve seat, and the valve is opened; when the power off, the electromagnetic force disappears, the spring presses the closing member against the valve seat, and the valve is closed.
The diaphragm type solenoid valve has a closed cavity, and there are through holes at different positions, each hole leads to a different oil pipe, a valve is in the middle of the cavity, two electromagnets are on both sides, and the magnet coil is energized on the valve body. It will be attracted to which side, by controlling the movement of the valve body to block or leak different oil drain holes, and the oil inlet hole is normally open, the hydraulic oil will enter different oil drain pipes, and then pass the oil pressure To push the piston of the oil, the piston drives the piston rod, and the piston cymbal drives the mechanical device. This controls the mechanical motion by controlling the current of the electromagnet.
Two-position two normally closed solenoid valve, power off and power on; product is serialized production, small volume, large flow, wide application range: forged copper, cast copper (only 32, 40, 50) 15:20:57 Ambient temperature: 0 °C ~ 65 °C
Medium temperature: 0°C～120°C Installation: Press the arrow on the valve to enhance the service life and reliability. It is best to install the coil upwards and horizontally.
Seals: NBR, VITON, EPDM, etc. can be used to control the switching of different fluids.
Copper series large diameter direct acting solenoid valve <normally closed type> Model specifications
Use and maintenance:
1. It is recommended to use the unit to assign someone to be responsible for, use and maintain.
2, 1-2 times a year of regular maintenance is the best way to ensure reliable operation and longevity of the solenoid valve. The following four conditions inside the solenoid valve are the reasons that hinder the normal operation of the solenoid valve and shorten the life.
(1), the medium changes during use
(2), rust inside the takeover
(3) The oil of the air compressor is oxidized, and carbonaceous tar and other impurities are generated, and impurities such as dust and dirt are mixed into the pipeline of the pipeline 2.4.
3. After the solenoid valve is installed or is put into operation after being deactivated for a long time, it must pass through the medium and test the operation several times.
4. Before maintenance, the power must be cut off and the medium pressure removed.
5, the coil assembly should not be opened
6. When disassembling the solenoid valve for cleaning, you can use kerosene `trichloroethylene and other solutions. However, it should be noted that the rubber parts may melt up, so replace it.
7. When disassembling and cleaning, the parts should be restored in the original order.)