The color of the blades in the picture is for reference only, subject to the actual color of the goods received !
Brand: Gree, Midea, Panasonic, Chigo, TCL, Galanz, Changhong, etc.
The “φ” coincidence represents the “wind wheel diameter”
The “L” conforms to the “effective length of the blade”
The lengths of L1 and L2 are generally standard.
There are two ways to fix: one is external fixation (outer teeth), and the other is internal fixation (internal teeth)
|How to order “Cross flow fan,Air conditioning internal fan blade”|
- The item is available for retail and wholesale;
- The item takes large packing dimension,therefore,takes much volume weight.The place of origin is in China,when you buy one or two,please consider freight(by air or by sea) into the cost;
- Accept bulk order with Container delivery;
- Pls indicate us the quantity you need,so that we can calculate the shipping charges;
- For purchasing or other more requirements, Please contact us to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|General Knowledge on “Cross flow fan,Air conditioning internal fan blade ”|
- Why does Air conditioner indoor unit cross-flow fan not turn when it is low-grade?
1,Circuit board problem,
2,The motor shaft is out of oil. Unpack and add butter.
- Why does the air conditioning cross-flow fan become noisy?
There are several reasons as follows:
1. It may be that too much dust and other dirt accumulate on the fan, resulting in an imbalance.
2.The left support shaft friction after a little wear
3.The motor abnormal sound
4. perfusion fan dynamic balance is not good
- How to disassemble the air conditioner indoor unit cross flow fan？
First remove the indoor unit panel and the face frame. Then remove the water tray and remove the electrical control components and the sensor and other connected power controls. Then remove the screws at both ends of the evaporator, carefully lift the evaporator enough to take out the cross-flow wind wheel (in principle, remove the evaporator after removing the fluorine, so simple), remove the plastic motor cover, cross-flow wind wheel and plastic seal The motor can be taken out at the same time to the right to withdraw the left side of the wind turbine shaft from the bearing housing.
The installer is the opposite.