Copper Coupling Reducing
Made of copper
Words can be printed on the body of driers
Labels are also avalible for your choice
Many size available
Copper Coupling Reducing Package: Inner Packing is Plastic bags , Outer Packingis Cartons , Pallet:Iron Pallet , We will aslo wrap a film outside the pallet to protect the goods from wet. All adhere to Standard Export Packing .
Delivery time: depend on quantity you order. generally 30 days.
Copper Coupling Reducing Materials: T2 and TP2 with 99.95% copper
Usage: Widely used in connecting of pipeline in cooling and heating system, as well as in refrigeration and air-conditioning system.
Advantages: Top quality, competitive price, prompt delivery
(1) 20 years exprience of manufacturing with excellent workmanship and top quality.
(2) Strictly confirm with ANSI/ ASME B16.22 or EN 1254-1/ BS864-2 Standards
(3) Scrupulous quality control, the inspection of raw materials, semi-unfinished products as well as finished products.
(4) Items can be customerized according to different requirements, and moulds cover almost all of the American and European Standards.
(5) Various fittings like tee, elbow, union, bend, crossover, cap, reducer etc. of different sizes are suppliable.
(6) OEM is offered, sizes are available both in metric and in inch units
Main markets: Europe, including Spain, UK etc. America, Australia, Dubai, Turkey, Iran etc.
Specification(mm): 15,16 ,18, 19 ,22 ,28,
35 ,42 ,44, 54 ,55 ,67,
70, 76, 85 ,89, 105,
108 ,133, 159, 219, 173
Copper Coupling Reducing is suitable for a variety of applications including hot and cold water services, central heating and fuel services
Copper pipework is highly durable, easy to work with and to install. It is corrosion and ultraviolet resistant, has excellent thermal conductivity, and is biostatic, making it impossible for bacteria to grow
Requires solder and a blow torch
Uses only lead free solder so installations using this range will comply fully with the water byelaws governing portable installation
Smartclima can supply or produce Copper Coupling Reducing and other copper fittings according to your drawing.