Copper cold forging parts,Cold heading Copper accessory
Service: Copper cold forging parts,Cold heading Copper accessory
Short Description:Put copper disc into the forcing equipments to manufacture and form copper parts,including to forge copper screws,sockets, bolts, power nuts, non-standard hardware parts, machinery parts, copper auto parts, construction parts,ground pins,sleeve bushing, rivets,housing,etc.Adopting technology of cold forging/cold heading,not only save materials,but also increase density,and improve item`s performance.
Shape & Size: Customized according to drawing;
Place of Origin: China,Service to World;
|Want “Copper cold forging parts”? Inquiry or Order it!|
|Experienced products made with technology of Cold Forged|
Metal Cold Forging, also named cold extrusion, cold heading, is cold working, a process of metal defroming working and material forming, is carried out at a normal temperature. The material for cold forging are mostly small, better deforming ,mainly are aluminum alloys, copper and some alloys, low carbon steel, carbon steel, low alloy steel. The product surface with cold forging manufacturing is high quality, high dimensional accuracy, can replace some of the cutting. It makes material strengthen and improve the strength of the parts.
|Benefits of metal cold forging|
Most of machined parts could be re-designed and re-manufactured to be parts made by technology of cold forming,which help you to get significant cost savings.
- Metal Cold Forging improve production effience and reduced Production costs:Because of using high speed manufacturing process. The speed reaches range from 10 pieces per minute for low volume large press work to to 450 pieces per minute on the cold heading process.
- Metal Cold Forging save material cost: Compared to a traditional machining process, cold forming process can save up to 70%.
- Better control product tolerance: compared to more expensive machining processes,less tolerance can be achieved throughout the production process by coldforming
- Higher and better quality surface: compared to conventional machined surfaces ,cold forming process can get result . The cold forming process can eliminate the need for costly secondary operations, such as welding, machining, etc, with careful product and process design,
- Metal Cold Forging improve part performance and characteristics: due to the metal deformation resulting in improved grain structure, while work hardening can yield significantly improved product performance,cold forming process can improve metal part performance and its characteristics.
For many OEMs,Cold Forging represents clear opportunities for cost savings over traditional large component manufacturing methods.
Material and Process Cost Advantages:
See below charts to check how much you can save if made with cold forging technology:
The Result: Metal Cold Forging can be lower Costs of Product to the Customer
Better Quality and Consistency: Cold Forming/Forging is a purely mechanical process that forms metal into net or near net shapes, but unlike traditional alternatives, it is performed at room temperature without using additional heat, providing more precise tolerances and part to part consistency than any other method.
The products made with Cold Forging:
- Higher Strength: Cold forming work hardens the material raising its yield stress, making it significantly stronger than can be produced through other methods. With these higher strength properties, component design thickness can often be reduced offering further savings on weight, material and clearance.
- Higher yields for exceptional strength
- Most precise tolerances available
- Improved physical properties by refining grain structure
- Exceptional surface finish no scale
- Part-to-part uniformity/repeatability
- Better functional reliability
- Reduced/eliminated machining & waste
- May eliminate subsequent heat treating
|General Knowledge on material “Copper”|
Copper can be divided into: general copper (T1, T2, T3, T4), oxygen-free copper (TU1, TU2, and high-purity, oxygen-free vacuum), deoxidized copper (TUP, TUMn), add a small amount of special copper alloy elements (arsenic and copper, tellurium copper, silver and copper) into four categories. Copper electrical and thermal conductivity second only to silver, widely used in the production of electrical conductivity, thermal equipment. Copper has good corrosion resistance in the atmosphere, water and certain non-oxidizing acid (hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid), alkali, salt solutions and a variety of organic acids (acetic acid, citric acid) in.
Comparison of pure copper is a copper, copper generally can be approximated that is, electrical conductivity, plasticity are better, but the strength, hardness some poor. Copper has excellent thermal conductivity, ductility and corrosion resistance. Copper trace impurities have a serious impact on the electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity of copper. Wherein a significant reduction of titanium, phosphorus, iron, silicon and other electrical conductivity, and cadmium, zinc, etc. are little effect. Sulfur, selenium, tellurium and other solid solubility in copper is very small, can generate a brittle compound with copper, the conductive little effect, but can reduce the processing of plastic.
Copper in the atmosphere, water and certain non-oxidizing acid (hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid), alkali, salt solutions and a variety of organic acids (acetic acid, citric acid), there are good corrosion resistance, for the chemical industry. In addition, copper has good weldability, may be cold, processed into a variety of thermoplastic semi-finished and finished products. 1970s, copper production exceeded the total output of other types of copper alloys.
Copper trace impurities have a serious impact on the electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity of copper. Wherein a significant reduction of titanium, phosphorus, iron, silicon and other electrical conductivity, and cadmium, zinc, etc. are little effect. Oxygen, sulfur, selenium, tellurium and other solid solubility in copper is very small, can generate a brittle compound with copper, the conductive little effect, but can reduce the processing of plastic. When heated in a hydrogen-containing ordinary copper or a reducing atmosphere of carbon monoxide, hydrogen or carbon monoxide easy cuprous oxide with grain boundaries (Cu2O), thus producing a high pressure steam or carbon dioxide gas, copper can rupture. This phenomenon is often referred to as copper “hydrogen disease.” Oxygen for welding copper harmful. Bismuth or lead generation low melting point eutectic with copper, the copper heat generated brittle; and brittle when a thin film of bismuth was distributed at the grain boundaries, and also allows the copper to produce crisp cold. Phosphorus can significantly reduce the conductivity of copper, but copper solution can increase mobility, improve weldability. The right amount of lead, tellurium, sulfur, etc. can improve machinability. Room temperature tensile strength of annealed copper sheet was 22 to 25 kgf / mm 2 and an elongation of 45 to 50%, and Brinell hardness (HB) of 35 to 45.
|Contact us to Customize Copper cold forging parts,Cold heading Copper accessory|
Submit drawings for Copper Cold forging,Let Metalhelper manufacture it for you.
Let Metalhelper to help you process/manufacture copper forging parts,Cold heading copper accessory,Please send us the meassage with drawing or sample photo,and tell us your purchased quantity in first order,and then we`ll quote to you. The more details on product you provide,the more quick we can quote. You also can visit http://www.metalhelper.com to contact Metalhelper company directly for business
Request Quotation for Copper Cold Forging,Let China metal factory serve for you:
[contact-form-7 id=”19″ title=”Contact form 1″]