Cold forged auto parts,Cold forging automative accessory
Service: Cold forged auto parts,Cold forging automative accessory
Short Description: Use Cold forged/Cold heading technology to fabricate auto parts,auto accessory, including Pistons, Cylinders, Braking，Drive Shaft，Power Transmission，Steering，Power screws,Suspension Assemblies,etc. The technology of cold Precision forging not only save material,but also improve parts` performance.
Available materials: Stainless / Aluminum / Copper/ Bronze /Carbon steel
Shape & Size: Custom according to drawing;
Place of Origin: China, Service to World;
|Want to “ Cold forged auto parts?” Order it!|
|What can we do for you?–Custom Cold forged auto parts,Cold forged automative accessory|
|Benefits of Cold forged auto parts|
Most of machined parts could be re-designed and re-manufactured to be parts made by technology of cold heading,which help you to get significant cost savings.
- Improve production effience and reduced Production costs:Because of using high speed manufacturing process. The speed reaches range from 10 pieces per minute for low volume large press work to to 450 pieces per minute on the cold heading process.
- Save material cost: Compared to a traditional machining process, cold forming process can save up to 70%.
- Better control product tolerance: compared to more expensive machining processes,less tolerance can be achieved throughout the production process by coldforming
- Higher and better quality surface: compared to conventional machined surfaces ,cold forming process can get result . The cold forming process can eliminate the need for costly secondary operations, such as welding, machining, etc, with careful product and process design,
- Improved part performance and characteristics: due to the metal deformation resulting in improved grain structure, while work hardening can yield significantly improved product performance,cold forming process can improve metal part performance and its characteristics.
See how the technology of cold forging/cold heading to save materials cost:
Advantages of cold heading
|Speed||Depending upon the size and complexity of the part and the nature of the equipment of producing them, production rates of 4000 pieces per hour can be achieved.|
|Economy||When compared to casting and machining labor the metal savings alone justify the conversion to an impact extrusion.In some cases when the aluminum slug is sized accurately, little or no trimming or other secondary operations are required.|
|Strength||The impact process naturally work hardens non-heat treatable alloys, while the heat treatable alloys can be heat treated in normal fashion after processing.|
|Toughness||The impact extruding process produces parts that are dense and porous-free in structure. This condition cannot be obtained in a casting process or by machining of a bar material.|
|Versatility||After impacting, the product can be treated the same as any other piece of material. Secondary operations such as machining, grinding, welding, bending, plating or anodizing can be performed in the same way as any other piece manufactured by a more conventional process.|
|Consolidation||Impacts can directly replace machined components, or welded or riveted assemblies, in many designs. The process often reduces product costs for secondary machining operations and in many cases increases the strength of a product that was previously an assembly.|
|General knowledge on “The precision forging technology in the field of Auto parts manufacturing”|
Precision forging technology with high efficiency, low cost, low power, high quality, etc., in the automotive parts production is gaining more and more widely used. Based on deformation temperature metal forming different when, precision cold forging can be divided into cold forging, forming temperature, Asia hot forging, hot forging forming. Specifically:
1, cold forging forging generally at room temperature forming, forging with high mechanical properties, good surface quality and dimensional accuracy advantages, but the forging of large deformation resistance of low plasticity, illiquid materials, especially high mechanical strength , work hardening sensitive materials forming difficulties. Foreign cold forging technology has been widely used in the production of low-carbon steel, carbon steel and low alloy steel parts by weight of more than a few grams to hundreds of kilograms. Cold forgings used on Japan and Germany car reaches 50kg or more, cold forging our country about 30kg per car around. Production of automotive components are: automobile clutch engagement ring, automotive transmission input shaft parts.
2. Warm Forging Warm Forging (200-850 ℃) has the advantage of cold forging and forging forming. Warm Forging fully inherited the advantages of cold forging high production efficiency, saving raw materials, improve product quality, and low resistance, formability better than cold forging. At the same time, avoiding the disadvantages of forming temperature hot forging energy consumption, prone to overheating, burning, oxidation, decarbonization, allowance, product quality is not high. Currently, Warm Forging Process widely used cold work hardening severely deformed, high deformation resistance, poor cold deformation properties of stainless steel, high carbon high alloy steel, bearing steel, tool steel and other materials. Used in the production of automotive bearing ring.
3, sub-tropical Asian hot forging steel molding (850-1000 ℃) in the accumulation of recrystallization temperature below were avoided when the heating temperature is high coarse grains, oxidation, decarbonization, overheating, burning and other defects. This process reduces the forming resistance, the internal organization has been refined to improve the accuracy of the product, especially to control the deformation temperature, deformation, deformation rate and cooling rate and heat after heat geometric distortion, not only reducing the process and energy consumption, but also alter the mechanical properties of the product. Asian hot forging car CVJ products used for the production of the sleeve.
4, Hot precision forging hot forging process is heated to a rough metal recrystallization temperature within a range appropriate forging temperature forging them on, the heating temperature is high, small deformation resistance, material plasticity and fluidity, forming easier, small tonnage required equipment. Hot precision forging generally used for the production of automotive differential gears, front axle and so on.
The forged parts produced by these three methods takes percentage 80%, 8%, 12%. Typical hot forged crankshaft, connecting rod, constant knuckle pin wheels and gear blanks. Cold forging mainly inner race, cross shaft, input shaft and pinion shaft. Warm forging major outer race, bushings, axle gear and pinion meshing.
Currently, the main task of forging technology is to improve the yield strength of the material, to extend die life net shape forming technology and applications, and the application of CAD / CAM / CAE / CAT technology. This paper describes the net shape forming technology.
Net shape forming technology to produce forgings allowance significantly reduced, which is why is called net shape forming technology. The main purpose is to reduce net shape forming material usage, eliminating some of the machining and improve tooth strength.
|Submit drawings for custom Cold forged auto partst.|
Request Quotation for custom Cold forged auto parts,cold heading metal housing socket:
[contact-form-7 id=”19″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Metal Products Fabricate In China >> Cold forged auto parts,Cold forging automative accessory