Carbon steel cold forging parts,Cold heading steel accessory
Service: Carbon steel cold forging parts,Cold heading steel accessory
Short Description:Using compressive force equipments to manufacture and form carbon steel parts,including to forge steel screws,sockets, bolts, power nuts, non-standard hardware parts, machinery parts, auto parts, construction parts,ground pins,sleeve bushing, rivets,housing,etc.Adopting technology of cold forging/cold heading,not only save materials,but also increase density,and improve item`s performance.
Shape & Size: Customized according to drawing;
Place of Origin: China,Service to World;
|Want “Carbon steel cold forging parts”? Inquiry or Order it!|
|Experienced products made with technology of Cold Forged|
Metal Cold Forging, also named cold extrusion, cold heading, is cold working, a process of metal defroming working and material forming, is carried out at a normal temperature. The material for cold forging are mostly small, better deforming ,mainly are aluminum alloys, copper and some alloys, low carbon steel, carbon steel, low alloy steel. The product surface with cold forging manufacturing is high quality, high dimensional accuracy, can replace some of the cutting. It makes material strengthen and improve the strength of the parts.
|Benefits of metal cold forging|
Most of machined parts could be re-designed and re-manufactured to be parts made by technology of cold forming,which help you to get significant cost savings.
- Metal Cold Forging improve production effience and reduced Production costs:Because of using high speed manufacturing process. The speed reaches range from 10 pieces per minute for low volume large press work to to 450 pieces per minute on the cold heading process.
- Metal Cold Forging save material cost: Compared to a traditional machining process, cold forming process can save up to 70%.
- Better control product tolerance: compared to more expensive machining processes,less tolerance can be achieved throughout the production process by coldforming
- Higher and better quality surface: compared to conventional machined surfaces ,cold forming process can get result . The cold forming process can eliminate the need for costly secondary operations, such as welding, machining, etc, with careful product and process design,
- Metal Cold Forging improve part performance and characteristics: due to the metal deformation resulting in improved grain structure, while work hardening can yield significantly improved product performance,cold forming process can improve metal part performance and its characteristics.
For many OEMs,Cold Forging represents clear opportunities for cost savings over traditional large component manufacturing methods.
Material and Process Cost Advantages:
See below charts to check how much you can save if made with cold forging technology:
The Result: Metal Cold Forging can be lower Costs of Product to the Customer
Better Quality and Consistency: Cold Forming/Forging is a purely mechanical process that forms metal into net or near net shapes, but unlike traditional alternatives, it is performed at room temperature without using additional heat, providing more precise tolerances and part to part consistency than any other method.
The products made with Cold Forging:
- Higher Strength: Cold forming work hardens the material raising its yield stress, making it significantly stronger than can be produced through other methods. With these higher strength properties, component design thickness can often be reduced offering further savings on weight, material and clearance.
- Higher yields for exceptional strength
- Most precise tolerances available
- Improved physical properties by refining grain structure
- Exceptional surface finish no scale
- Part-to-part uniformity/repeatability
- Better functional reliability
- Reduced/eliminated machining & waste
- May eliminate subsequent heat treating
|General Knowledge on material “Carbon steel”|
Carbon steel, carbon content Wc means less than 2.11% of the iron-carbon alloys. Addition to carbon steel outer generally also contain small amounts of silicon, manganese, sulfur and phosphorus. Divided into ordinary carbon steel (containing phosphorus, sulfur, high), high-quality carbon steel (containing phosphorus, sulfur, low) and high quality steel (containing phosphorus, sulfur and lower) and premium quality steel.
Carbon structural steel
Grade: Example Q235-A · F, expressed σs = 235MPa.
Grade Notes: Q is the yield strength of the A grade quality (there are four ABCD), F boiling steel.
Features: low price, process performance (such as weldability and cold formability) is excellent.
Applications: general engineering construction and general mechanical parts. Q235 can be made such as bolts, nuts, pins, hooks and less important mechanical parts and structures of steel, steel, steel and so on.
Quality carbon structural steel
Grade: patients 45,65Mn, 08F.
Grade Notes: metal carbon content directly represents Wan scores.
Application: manufacture of mechanical parts important non-alloy steel, heat treatment is generally required after use.
Manganese, about 0.25% to about 0.80%. Solid solution strengthening; Clear FeO, reducing brittleness of steel; sulfide synthesis MnS, can reduce the harmful effects of sulfur. Beneficial.
Silicon, about 0.10% ~ 0.40%, solid solution strengthening; In addition to adverse effects on the quality of steel FeO beneficial.
S, FeS and Fe form low melting point eutectic (melting point 985 ℃), at 1000 ~ 1250 ℃ hot working the steel to become brittle and lead to cracking, “hot shortness.” Harmful.
Phosphorus, strength, hardness, ductility and toughness, but so reduced, “cold and brittle.” Harmful.
|Contact us to Customize Carbon steel cold forging parts,Cold heading steel accessory|
Submit drawings for Carbon Steel Cold forging,Let Metalhelper manufacture it for you.
Let Metalhelper to help you process/manufacture steel cold forging parts,Cold heading aluminium accessory,Please send us the meassage with drawing or sample photo,and tell us your purchased quantity in first order,and then we`ll quote to you. The more details on product you provide,the more quick we can quote. You also can visit http://www.metalhelper.com to contact Metalhelper company directly for Metal Extrusion Fabrication business
Request Quotation for Carbon steel Cold Forging,Let China metal factory serve for you:
[contact-form-7 id=”19″ title=”Contact form 1″]