Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger,BPHE Heat Exchanger
Item: Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger,BPHE Heat Exchanger
Short Description: A kind of heat exchanger,same as Danfoss Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers.It is the ideal choice for air driers, chillers, heat pump, economizers, desuperheaters …It is a heat exchanger composed by a series of corrugated metal(mainly stainless steel) sheet,has a certain shape made of stacked. Formed between the various plates of thin rectangular channel, by half a slice of heat exchange. Compared with the conventional shell and tube heat exchanger, at the same flow resistance and pump power consumption, the heat transfer coefficient of Brazed plate heat exchanger is much higher.Our BPHE series of Heat Exchanger is same as Danfoss Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers,it can replace Danfoss BPHE.
Models: See the following tables.
Place of origin: China,Sell to worldwide.
|Order or Inquiry on “Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger”|
|Models & Details for “Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger,BPHE Heat Exchanger”|
Features and Benefits：
Made from stainless steel 304 or stainless steel 316L,Cost effective and lower operation cost：
Compact structure, easy installation
（B） high heat exchange coefficient
（C） Less idle liquid
Light weight:Only20—30% weight of shell-tube heat exchangers;Less water consumption
High thermal efficiency allows BPHE only takes 1/3 of cold water consumption of shell-tube exchangers)
（A）Up to 400 ° C Temperature and 30 bar pressure (or 45bar,need to be customed)
The greatest turbulence in the flow results in less fouling and fewer cleaning
BPHE is recognized as the best heat exchanger producer in domestic market with years of operation experience and accurate computer aided design.
- Refrigeration: as a condenser and an evaporator;
- HVAC: with the intermediate heat exchanger boiler use intermediate heat exchangers and other high-rise buildings.
- Chemical industry: soda ash industry, ammonia, alcohol fermentation, synthetic resin cooling.
- Metallurgical Industry: aluminate liquor is heated or cooled, the steelmaking process cooling.
- Machinery industry: a variety of quenching liquid cooling, cooling lubricants reducer.
- Power industry: high voltage transformer oil cooling, generator bearing oil cooling.
- Paper industry: bleaching process heat recovery, heating wash liquid and so on.
- Textile industry: rayon alkaline aqueous cooling, boiling nitrocellulose cooling.
- Food industry: juice sterilization cooling, animal and vegetable oils, such as heating and cooling.
- Oil Process: soap atmospheric drying, heating or cooling liquid for various processes.
- Central heating: heat and power plant waste heat for district heating, heating bath water.
- Other: petroleum, pharmaceuticals, shipbuilding, desalination, geothermal utilization.
Models and Choices:
|Model||Measurement (mm)||Single piece`s
Heat exchanging area（㎡）
| Total pieces`
Heat exchanging area （㎡）
|… … Customed|
|Buying Guide to “Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger,BPHE Heat Exchanger”|
- Refer to above product models and let us know which model you need and how many plates you need;
- The product is available for retail and wholesale;
- The place of origin is in China,when you buy one or a small quantity,please consider international air freight as cost;
- Accept bulk order with Container delivery;
- Accept customized production;
- More types of BPHE Heat Exchanger are not displayed on the web.If the item above doesn`t meet your requirement,please contact us to email: [email protected] ,we can supply a favourite item you need.
|General Knowledge on “Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger,BPHE Heat Exchanger”|
Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger structure
The Brazed plate heat exchanger is one of the most effective methods to transmit heat between the different mediums. The whole set of Brazed heat exchanger is composed of the ripple channel boards, in the vacuum brazing process, each contact point between the slab and the filling material (braze welding solder) can form a weld point. Using such a design, it can make the heat exchanger which is composed of two different channels or the return route, they combine together to form the complex brazed plate heat exchanger channel. The cold and hot media assignment is completed through these channels. The cold and hot media is separated in both sides of the corrugated sheet, close as far as possible but not mixing. When they flow shoulder to shoulder, the heat is transmitted from one medium to another medium. The product concept based on modular as well as the parts that definitely can be customized, we always can find the most suitable solution for the application of each kind of heat exchanger.
Naming rules of Brazed Plate heat Exchanger models
The combination mode of process
In a brazing heat exchanger, the slab number usually reaches several dozens pieces. The liquid flow of brazing heat exchanger between boards can be combined neatly according to the different service condition. Generally there are all kinds of combination of single-flow and multi-flow. If both sides medium are even single-flow, it is available to make one side medium as the single-flow and the other side medium as the double-flow, and also both sides medium as the different multi-flow combination. The standard combination of Weal Yield brazing heat exchanger is that both hot and cold sides are single-flow, and can be customized to be multi-flow heat exchanger as per the customer request.
The combination mode of passage
Passage D : refers to the one structured by two adjacent big angles of sheet.
Features : High heat exchanging factor, big resistance and applicable for circumstance of small flowrate and strong exchanging intensity(high specific heat, phase transition or big temperature difference ), such as phase-transition heat exchange of coolant.
Passage H : refers to the one structured by two adjacent big and small angles of sheet.
Features : Heat exchange performance between passage D and passage X.
Passage X : refers to the one structured by two adjacent small angles of sheet.
Features : Low heat exchanging factor, small resistance and applicable for circumstance of large flowrate and weak exchanging intensity(low specific heat, phase transition or small temperature difference ), such as air heat exchange under ambient pressure.