Aluminium cold forging parts,Cold heading aluminium accessory
Service: Aluminium cold forging parts,Cold heading aluminium accessory
Short Description:Using compressive force equipments to manufacture and form aluminium parts,including to forge aluminium screws,sockets, bolts, power nuts, non-standard hardware parts, machinery parts, auto parts, construction parts,ground pins,sleeve bushing, rivets,housing,etc.Adopting technology of cold forging/cold heading,not only save materials,but also increase density,and improve item`s performance.
Shape & Size: Customized according to drawing;
Place of Origin: China,Service to World;
|Want “Aluminium cold forging parts”? Inquiry or Order it!|
|Experienced products made with technology of Cold Forged|
Metal Cold Forging, also named cold extrusion, cold heading, is cold working, a process of metal defroming working and material forming, is carried out at a normal temperature. The material for cold forging are mostly small, better deforming ,mainly are aluminum alloys, copper and some alloys, low carbon steel, carbon steel, low alloy steel. The product surface with cold forging manufacturing is high quality, high dimensional accuracy, can replace some of the cutting. It makes material strengthen and improve the strength of the parts.
|Benefits of metal cold forging|
Most of machined parts could be re-designed and re-manufactured to be parts made by technology of cold forming,which help you to get significant cost savings.
- Metal Cold Forging improve production effience and reduced Production costs:Because of using high speed manufacturing process. The speed reaches range from 10 pieces per minute for low volume large press work to to 450 pieces per minute on the cold heading process.
- Metal Cold Forging save material cost: Compared to a traditional machining process, cold forming process can save up to 70%.
- Better control product tolerance: compared to more expensive machining processes,less tolerance can be achieved throughout the production process by coldforming
- Higher and better quality surface: compared to conventional machined surfaces ,cold forming process can get result . The cold forming process can eliminate the need for costly secondary operations, such as welding, machining, etc, with careful product and process design,
- Metal Cold Forging improve part performance and characteristics: due to the metal deformation resulting in improved grain structure, while work hardening can yield significantly improved product performance,cold forming process can improve metal part performance and its characteristics.
For many OEMs,Cold Forging represents clear opportunities for cost savings over traditional large component manufacturing methods.
Material and Process Cost Advantages:
See below charts to check how much you can save if made with cold forging technology:
The Result: Metal Cold Forging can be lower Costs of Product to the Customer
Better Quality and Consistency: Cold Forming/Forging is a purely mechanical process that forms metal into net or near net shapes, but unlike traditional alternatives, it is performed at room temperature without using additional heat, providing more precise tolerances and part to part consistency than any other method.
The products made with Cold Forging:
- Higher Strength: Cold forming work hardens the material raising its yield stress, making it significantly stronger than can be produced through other methods. With these higher strength properties, component design thickness can often be reduced offering further savings on weight, material and clearance.
- Higher yields for exceptional strength
- Most precise tolerances available
- Improved physical properties by refining grain structure
- Exceptional surface finish no scale
- Part-to-part uniformity/repeatability
- Better functional reliability
- Reduced/eliminated machining & waste
- May eliminate subsequent heat treating
|General Knowledge on material “Aluminium”|
Aluminum is a silvery-white light metal. Malleable. Goods often made cylindrical, rod, sheet, foil, powder, strip and filamentous. In humid air can prevent the formation of a layer of metal oxide film corrosion. With acid-treated aluminum heat can burn fiercely in the air and emit blinding white flame. Soluble in dilute sulfuric acid, dilute nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide solution, insoluble in water, but hot water may be slowly and aluminum hydroxide produced by the reaction , the relative density of 2.70, an elastic modulus 70Gpa, poise loose than 0.33. Melting point of 660 ℃. Boiling point 2327 ℃. Its light, good electrical and thermal conductivity, oxidation resistance and high reflectance is widely used. Daily dish made of aluminum is usually called the “steel fine” or “grades.” Al at (room temperature), the thermal expansion coefficient of 25 ℃ 0.0000236mm / ℃ or 23.6ppm * k-1.
The physical properties of the conductivity of aluminum is approximately 62% copper, 33% copper density. Under the same conditions as the resistor, the volume ratio of copper and aluminum is 0.618, a weight ratio of 2.03. Visible, if the aluminum and copper, respectively, than the diameter of the area and a large 38.2% copper conductors and 21.5%, while only half the weight of copper. Factors affecting the performance of aluminum impurities, such as chromium, lithium, manganese, vanadium. They will greatly reduce the conductivity of aluminum (see figure). Iron, aluminum silicon can be slightly improved tensile strength, but the ductility of the aluminum decrease, increased brittleness. In aluminum fill plus a small amount of magnesium (or other elements) can be made of an alloy, significantly improve the tensile strength and heat resistance. This aluminum conductor steel-reinforced aluminum can be used instead of overhead transmission line conductors. Work hardening of aluminum can improve the tensile strength of aluminum, machining deformation and annealing temperature control can be obtained with a different mechanical properties of hard, semi-hard and soft aluminum. Low temperature aluminum tensile strength, fatigue strength, hardness and elastic modulus increased, nor low temperature brittleness, it is suitable for low-temperature conductors. Since the creep limit and tensile strength of aluminum is temperature dependent. Therefore, long-term working temperature should be below the aluminum element 90 ℃, short-term operating temperature of not more than 120 ℃. Aluminum at room temperature in the air easily oxidized to form a dense and rugged thin film layer, it can prevent oxidation deep inside, play the role of corrosion protection
|Contact us to Customize Aluminium cold forging parts,Cold heading aluminium accessory|
Submit drawings for Aluminium Cold forging,Let Metalhelper manufacture it for you.
Let Metalhelper to help you process/manufacture Aluminium cold forging parts,Cold heading aluminium accessory,Please send us the meassage with drawing or sample photo,and tell us your purchased quantity in first order,and then we`ll quote to you. The more details on product you provide,the more quick we can quote. You also can visit http://www.metalhelper.com to contact Metalhelper company directly for Metal Extrusion Fabrication business
Request Quotation for Aluminium Cold Forging,Let China metal factory serve for you:
[contact-form-7 id=”19″ title=”Contact form 1″]