Air Conditioner Condensate Exit
Air Conditioner Condensate Exit — help you solve trouble of condensate water drip
- Description: Air Conditioner Condensate Exit
- Used for drain condensate water from air conditioner
- Place of Origin: Ningbo, China (Mainland),Made in China
- Brand Name: Smartclima
- Model Code : Same as description
- Minimum Order Quantity:1000 Piece/order
- Packaging Details: Carton box,210*195*230mm
- Gross Weight per carton:
- Delivery Time:One month after received customer confirmation
- Supply Ability:100000 Piece per Month
|Detailed Description on Air Conditioner Condensate Exit|
● Air Conditioner Condensate Exit;
● Used for drain condensate water from air conditioner;
● Help to solve the trouble of traditional condensate water drip;
● Design especially for split air conditioner outdoor unit;
● Anti-ageing,serve long years
● Model Number: Air Conditioner Condensate Exit;
● Specification: Φ 16mm
● Materials: Plastic
● Good elasticity to meet different outlet diameter of outdoor unit
● For drain out condensate water
● Suit different BTU air conditioner;
● Anti-ageing,serve long years;
● Top easy to install; Zero installation cost;
● Compared traditional steel drip tray,this Air Conditioner Condensate Exit is cheap on price,but safe when using , zero cost when install and low cost on delivery freight.
For drain out condensate water at the bottom of A/C outdoor unit
Background & Remark
In summer,there are much consensate produced from air conditioner outdoor unit.Usually,people will omit this water,and the result is that the water will drop onto the materials or people on ground.Some house use consensate collection tray to collect water into the drain pipe dowm.But the steel tray is expensive and also is dangerious when it installed under outdoor unit.Now,you can usa this small tip to help you slove the trouble. It is made from plastic,anti-UV stability,you can use it many years.
Installation istructions for Plastic Air Conditioner Condensate Exit
Installation is very easy,just put it into the outlet at the bottom of A/C outdoor unit as following 3 steps:
1,put it into the bottom hole of outdoor unit.
2,Then,put drain pipe onto the exit.If you like,you can use a clasp to fastern the pipe and exits.
3,Put another exit of pipe into the drain system.
Ok,finish.the condensate water will flow into your drain system.