Air Conditioner Cleaning Machine on sale!
Video to clean a standard split air conditioner coils with our cleaning machine.
Do you want to DIY deeply cleaning your coil of air conitioner and other parts?
Do you want to open a new shop to provide ac cleaning service?
Or maybe,you are going to look for a good washing tool to equip your AC cleaning service team?
Yes,Choose Smartclima ! And yes,today you’re going to learn how to clean a standard split air conditioner, how to clean a ceiling mounted type air conditioner,and how to clean a floor standing air conditioner.
First of all, please watch an video to clean a standard wall mounted air conditioner with our ac cleaning machine:
In the above video,you can learn:
1),How to disassemble a standard split air conditioner indoor unit to expose the evaporator fins for washing;
2),How to cover onto indoor unit with a bag to drain grey water;
3),How to spray the chemical liquid onto the fins and plastic parts,and how to brush the fins;
4),How to flush cleaning the fins,cross flow fan and plastic parts.
Types of equipment to clean air conditioner (on sale)
- Input Voltage Range from 110V-250V,50HZ-60HZ;
- Output working voltage: DC12V,safe working.
- Flow(Max): 5.5L/min.
- Pressure(Max): 0.9Mpa(130psi);
- Inlet pipe: 135cm;
- Outlet pipe: 900cm;
- Can process cleaning on split air conditioner,ceiling air conditioner,and floor-standing air conditioner;
- For more details,please check here: Air Conditioner Universal Cleaning Machine
- Use high temperature steam with high pressure to clean and sterilize for indoor unit;
- Voltage: 220-240V,50Hz-60Hz;
- Steam flow: 200-500ml/min;
- Steam Pressure: 75Psi
- Thermostat: 100℃
- Steam outpipe: 2.2meter long;
- For more details,please check here: High Pressure Steam Cleaner
- It can produce high pressure normal temperature water,high pressure high temperature steam,high pressure hot water,Ozone; It is a must-have tool for air conditioner cleaning and maintenance;
- Voltage input: 220V;
- Heat function: 4000W; Cold water function: 80W; Steam function: 4000W;
- Cleaning Pressure: 0psi-115psi;
- Machine box size: 42X28X25cm;
- Net weight: 9kg;
- Outlet pipe: 300cm; Inlet pipe: 150cm;
- Power cord: 130cm;
- For more details,please check here: Multi-function home appliance cleaning machine
Manufacturer`s Review: The model of SCCS-06B Multi-function home appliance cleaning machine build function of high pressure normal temperature water,high pressure high temperature steam,high pressure hot water,Ozone sterilize into one machine.The best advantage of this equipment is that you just need to take one machine to do many works: cleaning,washing,steaming,hot water sprayingto melt,and sterilizing.You can use it to clean air conditioner,fridge,hood range,etc…
- All-in-one design. This air conditioner coil cleaning tool kit includes all materials for cleaning air conditioner system.Jet pump sprayer,high pressure pipes and sprayer ,2 in 1 water bucket(for clean water and grey water in a bucket),and washing cover bag are all in a box. And so,you don`t need to prepare for other tools again.
- Free-connecting. All parts are pre-connected. and so,you don`t need to connect pipes again and again,just only pour water into bucket and then start cleaning work immediately. It not only saves your working time,but also can avoid the possible leakage because of insertion and extraction again and again.
- In-built heat radiation system. The jet pump is in-bulit with heat radiation fan which works automatically when the pump runs,the fan can abstract heat immedately when inner system starts to become hot,and so it let the pump can serve long years.
- Spraying pipe with coil state.Are you boring with disordered pipes after using?they are intertwined together,will take you much time to untie them when use next time. This tool kit solve the problem perfectly,the spraying pipe comes with coil shape,and it will return to the original condition or shape after working,and thus, the long pipes will keep in ordered state forever.
- Open-type design. For most of traditional cleaning machines,the pumps are built or embeded in the machine box,it results two bad influences: diffcult heat radiation performance , diffcult to repair or replace part in case of fault.While this kit is open-type,which design can overcome above shortcomings.The pump exposes on the system,it can eliminate heat to air immediately,and thus can work long time;And with this design,you can repair or replace parts in case of fault (though the kit is very low fault-rate).
It has the following features:
- Power source voltage: 220V;
- pressure can reach max. 120Bar and it can be adjustable from 10BAR to 120Bar;
- Nozzles can be adjustable,can be fan-shaped to cover the bigger part of AC to increase working effience;
- It includes universal bending nozzle;
- Pressure gauge can show working pressure;
- Out pipe long 10meters, it can be detchable,and arrange into the bucket.
- Outer bucket capacity 80L.
- Includes a grey water bucket. It has double function: when not working or finish working,arrange all materials into the bucket,and then put the bucket into the big tank. When working,it is used as collecting grey water;
- For more details,please check here: Train Metro Coach AC Cleaning Machine
How to buy the above equipments?
- The Air conditioner cleaning machines listed above are available for retail and wholesale;
- The place of origin is in China,when you buy one or a small quantity,please consider freight into the cost;
- Accept bulk order with Container delivery;
- Contact: [email protected] for more details and prices.
How to clean air conditioner? (Videos)
ABOUT THE FOLLOWING VIDEOS:
Our Air Conditioner Cleaning Machine and accessories listed above can effectively clean air conditioner system.
This video was shot using the Model SCCS-06—-“Multifunction Intelligent Home Appliance Cleaning & Disinfection Machine” (Version 1.0). You can get the same results using the Model SCCS-01,SCCS-04B,SCCS-06B,SCCS-07. The segment with the split air conditioner,floor standing air conditioner and cassette air conditioner were shot in a private residence and in a major brand hotel.
Though this video was shot using the SCCS-06(Version 1.0), some of our other models will also do the same job.
Model SCCS-01LUX is a luxury type,which are always adopted by big A/C Cleaning Service Team,it seems professional,and also operate quickly.
Model SCCS-01COM,the compact type,it compacts pump motor and other ecletrical parts into a small tool box,more light,more easy to take;All pipes and power cord are attached onto the outside of tool box.15s to be ready for using and 30s to recovery to inital package state,higher working effience,mainly serve for private personal or small A/C cleaning service team;
Model SCCS-07 built high-pressure spraying system with water bucket together.All cleaning auxiliary tool kit is put into the bucket.Easy to take and operate. Model D(V2.0),its biggest feature is that it can spray hot steam or hot water,and also can produce Ozone itself for disinfection on the objects,it is a “Multifunction Intelligent Home Appliance Cleaning & Disinfection Machine”,controlled by touch panel with your finger.It can cleaning air conditioner,fridge,water hotter,range hood,washing machine,water dispenser,and other home appliances.
How to clean a wall-mounted split air conditioner (Videos)
How to clean a ceiling/cassette air conditioner with ac cleaning machine (Videos)
How to clean a floor standing air conditioner with cleaning machine (Videos)
Helpful tips or resource on air conditioner cleaning and maintenance
When doing cleaning on an air conditioner, most people only clean the dust filter level. In fact, this does not completely remove the pollution which is caused by the working of air conditioner. Because the filter filters only a part of the dust, some of the dust still accumulates on the heat fins through the filter and accumulates a lot of germs.
After understanding the real cause of air conditioning pollution, we can take one more step each time we clean the air conditioner: we also clean the air conditioning heat sink and disinfect it while cleaning the filter, so as to effectively inhibit the breeding of heat sink bacteria that pollutes the indoor air. Therefore, in the following article, we will share more comprehensive steps for cleaning the air conditioner. I hope it will be helpful to everyone who wants to DIY cleaning or use a service team to commercially clean air conditioners.
How to clean dust filter?
Open the window for entilation. Wipe the air conditioner’s outer shell with a rag, and then open the shell, take off the filter, and use pressure water to flush it. Do not use detergent and don’t brush it, just wash it directly. After washing, put it in a cool place to air dry. Do not expose it to the sun. The filter is generally made from plastic and cannot withstand high temperatures.
Notice: The filter of most indoor units of air conditioners is plastic, so do not soak the filter with a detergent or disinfectant that is too oxidizing. The filter will become brittle or damaged due to oxidation. And do not use the brush too hard to avoid breaking the filter. Do not use brushes or other things when cleaning; they will make the filter eyebrows larger, which will damage the filter and affect the use of the air conditioner.
How to clean heat excahnger-evaporator fins?
1.Cleaning part: the surface of coil heat exchanger It refers to the dirt on the inner and outer surfaces of the fins of the evaporator and condenser of the coiled-fin air-conditioning equipment, which is related to the heat exchange efficiency of the equipment.
2. air supply system.It refers to the coil and aluminium fins on air conditioners (except the evaporator and condenser), which are assembled into the air intake member, filter member, air supply member, air duct and hose, air outlet member, and dirt on the inner and outer surfaces of all relevant air supply mechanisms related to the air conditioning quality of the equipment, such as the condensate tray and the body shell (except for the installation of an extended air duct).
3. Cleaning tools.
(1) cleaning agent for air conditioners, cleaning agent for plastic shells;
(2) a high-pressure air conditioner cleaning machine or equipment, as well as a cleaning cover, brush, and aluminum fin comb;
(3) a cleaning cloth, a screwdriver, and various other tools
4. Cleaning steps
(1) First, remove the air deflector and filter; then, remove the middle frame screws to remove the shell; then, remove the remote control signal receiving board; finally, remove the air deflector blades.
(2) Put on the air-conditioning cleaning cover and spray the air-conditioning cleaning agent onto the aluminum fins,coil and onto cross flow fan,wait for some minutes;
(3) Brush fins and plastic parts, then flush-wash every part with an ac cleaning machine.
Be careful not to splash the cleaning liquid on the parts other than the air conditioner, especially the key parts such as the built-in circuit board of the air conditioner. Also avoid it when cleaning, so as to avoid short-circuiting the electric board, causing failure and affecting the use.
The cross fan is the place where the most dust and dirt are deposited. Due to the many grooves and gaps on the cross fan, the dirt is easy to gather here. Blocking the excessive dirt not only easily breeds bacteria but also affects the amount of air. Therefore, it must be cleaned as a key point, carefully brush, and finally flush-washing with a high-pressure water device.
How to clean the back of coil evaporator fins in an indoor unit?
It`s diffcult to clean the back fins to wall-mounted split air conditioner. Traditionally,people always use a water spraying device to flush it.But it`s hardly to clean the back completely.Smartclima has a better solution which is to use a flexible brush,for details,you can check here.
How to clean outdoor unit ?
Be careful when cleaning the outdoor unit, which includes more circuits. The outdoor unit of an air conditioner is generally difficult to clean. It is hung outdoors, and the floors are relatively high, which is very dangerous. Although it is troublesome to clean the outdoor unit, we cannot ignore the benefits of cleaning the outdoor unit. Maintaining the frequency of cleaning once a year to remove and clean the outdoor unit of the air conditioner can effectively improve the cooling effect of air conditioners and also improve energy savings.
When cleaning the outdoor unit of the air conditioner, first cut off the power of the air conditioner to prevent electric shock. You can directly flush-wash it with air conditioner cleaning machine, and especially flush wash onto fin-shaped aluminum foil fins. It is also necessary to rinse the right side of the outdoor unit of the air conditioner when flushing. You can also use a brush to scrub the fin-shaped aluminum foil heat sink of the outdoor unit from top to bottom.
After cleaning, check the outdoor unit of the air conditioner and whether the rack screws on the outdoor unit are loose. If it is loose, tighten it. If the rack is severely corroded, it should be replaced immediately. For the collapsed heat exchange fins, trim carefully with fin combs.
Can I use “daily detergent liquid” in home to clean air conditioner?
If you use “daily detergent liquid” to wash plastic parts like plastic shells, cross fans, louver panels, yes, you can use “daily detergent liquid”.
If wash aluminium fins on evaporator or condenser,it`s better to use professional “air-conditioning cleaning agent”.Because for any brand air conditioner,there is coating with hydrophilic layer on aluminium fins.Usually,in order to make the air conditioner fins more hydrophilic when the air conditioner is being manufactured in factory, a layer of material which names”hydrophilic layer” is sprayed on the fins.This coating can protect aluminium fins from corrosion.
What are the benefits of cleaning the air conditioner?
1. Regular deep cleaning with air conditioner cleaning of the inside and outside of the AC system can remove all kinds of dirt, bacteria, and germs on each part of the air conditioner, effectively preventing the spread of various bacteria and viruses, and preventing various diseases.
2. Regular deep cleaning of the inside and outside of the air conditioner can eliminate the odors inside the air conditioner and the air, keep the indoor air clean and hygienic, and create a safe and healthy living environment for users.
3. Improve the cooling sensation and efficiency of air conditioners after cleaning with this machine, save more electricity costs (if each dirty air conditioner is cleaned on time, it will save about 10%–30% of household electricity), and extend the life of air conditioners.
Some helpful articles concerning for air conditioner maintenance.
HOW TO CHOOSE AND MAINTAIN YOUR AC This article introduce HOW TO CHOOSE AND MAINTAIN YOUR AC,also introduce air conditioner cleaning machines in Smartclima,it is a very well article.
5 Affordable Air Conditioner Cleaning Machine manufacturer-supplier China
Deeply clean A/C system with this Air Conditioner Cleaning machine.Learn how to wash split,cassette and standing air conditioner .On-sale by China manufacturer.
Product SKU: SC09726942
Product Brand: Smartclima
Product Currency: USD
Price Valid Until: 2058-01-02
Product In-Stock: InStock