Volume Control Damper
Item:Volume Control Damper for Duct system,Rectangular Type or Circular Type
Short Description:A Volume Control Damper (VCD) is a valve that stops or regulates the flow volume in air duct, VAV box, air handler units, or other air handling equipment. A VCD may be used to cut off central air conditioning to an unused room, or to regulate it for room-by-room temperature and climate control.Its operation can be manual or automatic. Manual dampers are turned by a handle on the outside of a duct.Automatic dampers are used to regulate airflow constantly and are operated by electric Actuator, in turn controlled by a thermostat or building automation system.
Custom various types of Volume Control Damper…
Min. Order: 1 unit.
Place of origin: China , Sell to worldwide.
|Order or Inquiry on “Volume Control Damper by Manual”|
|“Volume Control Damper –by manual”|
|“Motorized VCD –by electric”|
|Buying Guide to “Volume Control Damper”|
- The damper is available for retail and wholesale;
- The place of origin is in China,when you buy one or a small quantity,please consider freight into the cost;
- Accept one unit as min. order;
- Accept bulk order with Container delivery;
- Accept customized production;
- More Volume Control Damper are not displayed on the web.If the item above doesn`t meet your requirement,please contact us to email: firstname.lastname@example.org ,we can supply a favourite item you need.
|General Knowledge on “Volume Control Damper”|
Volume Control Damper,also called air volume control valve,VCD in brief,is a device by adjusting the opening and closing angle of the blades to control air flow volume, mainly installed in rectangular or circular duct ventilation system. Widely used HVAC projects and systems, to adjust air flow accurately.It is one of the key devices to achieve a variety of environments under control ventilation mode. Its main feature is manually adjustable, flexible operation, low noise, leaking a small amount (closed type leakage <0.5%) Operating temperature region wide, reliable structure, safe and convenient.
Volume Control Damper structural features
(1) the air flow control valve in the unity of the whole blade width four sizes, leaf-shaped diamond-shaped double blades, vanes between soft lap, so good airtight performance.
(2) air volume control valve body architecture After 2 mm cold rolled galvanized sheet molding, carbon dioxide gas welding or welding by ordinary Q235 plate processing; blades with 1 mm cold rolled galvanized sheet for corrugated, two synthetic spot-square shaft inserted, or 2 mm G235 steel cold forming, punching chip interpolating axes or welding circular shaft.
(3) The damper is divided into by manual,by electric(motorized type),and according to the materials used,it can be divided : iron, galvanized sheet, aluminum plate, stainless steel (body structure and size specifications are same with different material).