Sheet Metal Fabrication
Sheet Metal Fabrication,Stamping, Shearing, Cutting,Bending,Deforming, Welding…
Short Description: Sheet metal fabrication means to use pressing equipments to either coin or air-bend metal sheet into different forms.The sheet can be carbon steel sheet,stainless sheet,aluminium sheet and copper sheet.
-Laser Metal Cutting
-Sheet Metal Punching&Stamping
-Metal Sheet folding,bending and deforming
-MIG and TIG welding of aluminium, mild steel and stainless steel
-Anodizing, Powder Painting Coating and electric-plating
-Associated Assembly work, including electrical assembly
Place of Origin: China, Service to worldwide customers.
|Want “Sheet Metal Fabrication”? Inquiry or Order it!|
|Experienced products made with technology of Sheet Metal Fabrication|
Our service is based on the following technology and procedures,Sheet Metal Fabrication is the building of metal structures by staming,cutting, bending,deforming and assembling processes:
- Cutting or shearing.Cutting metal materials with technology shearing or sawing.At present,MetalHelper is equiped with CNC laser cutter,which can provide you products with more accurance.
- Extrusion.It is a process that the material is pushed or drawn through a die of the desired cross-section.MetalHelper has the machine to extrude steel bar,brass bar,or aluminium bar.
- Punching(or we names it stamping).Punch hole on the metal material.It is a metal forming process with punch machine.MetalHelper has more than 20sets punch machine with different strength.At present,MetalHepler has been equiped with CNC punch machine.
- Bending.Bending is to process Sheet Metal Stamping to be bent.It can processed by punch,by Hydraulic machines,or by CNC bending maching.Metalhelper are equiped by all above machines
- Deep Drawing.It is a metalworking process which uses tensile forces to stretch Sheet Metal Stamping. MetalHelper has different machine to do sheet metal drawing or do drawing or wire, bar, and tube.
- Lathing.Lathes are used in metal spinning, it can be used to shape pottery.At pressent,MetalHelper are equiped with CNC lathe to provide better service for high accurance.
- Hydraulics Deforming.Hydraulics is more better to deforming a metal product,because it put strength on the metal sheet with slow but big strength.MetalHelper has more than 10sets hydraulic machinese,can help you to process different metal products.
- Welding.Welding is widly used in the field of Sheet Metal Stamping fabrication.MetalHelper has different welding machine,they are Co2 protected welding,Pot Welding,Line Welding.Especially,from 2009,MetalHelper was equiped with automatic welding robot.Its welding quality is more better,more quick.
- Metal product Powder Painting,anodic oxidation or electricplating.Most of mild steel priducts and some aluminium items need to be painted with plastic powder in order to protect it from corrosionm,and some sheet metallic products will require anodic oxidation or electricplating.All these surface process can be done in Smartclima.We have a fully automatic powder painting line to fabricate powder painting on metal products.
- Assembling.Usually,we help our customer to assmble many different components to be a complete product.Now,we owned two assembling line to help you process assemble task.
The following photos show you a SMALL PART of Metal Sheet Fabrication samples which we did ago.
The most popular metal product made with sheet metal technology are:Metal Cabinet,Enclosure,Chassis,Box;Metal Bracket,Support,Mount,Shelf;Perforating metal panel, Piercing metal plate;Flanges,Connecting pieces… …
|Main Equipments for Sheet Metal Fabrication|
CNC Sheet Metal Fabrication
Metalhelper is equiped with CNC punching machine which is utilizing computer to control machine to process stamping on workpiece.CNC is the latest equipment available in the industry, such as water jet, laser and other cutting edge technology. Coupled with heavy plate capabilities and certified welding services, we are proud to bring you good service to custom sheet metal fabrication. From high volume production to prototypes, no job is too big or too small. If you have sample or drawing which want to be customed to produce metal products,just send it to us,we`ll study it and quote to you.Providing complete solution for high quality custom sheet metal fabrication, assembly and finishing. We take pride in working closely with our customers in order to provide the highest level of service.
Mechanical automatic Sheet Metal Stamping
Metalhelper is equiped with Mechanical automatic Stamping machine which is utilizing fixed program to process sheet metal punching or deep drawing or forming on metal workpiece.Mechanical automatic Stamping is the updated technology from traditional punching technology.Automatic Stamping is more widely used in todays industrybecause of its high effience and less worker cost.Usually,it can save 80% worker cost,compared with traditional punching machine. Coupled with heavy plate capabilities and certified welding services, we are proud to bring you good service to custom sheet metal fabrication. From high volume production to prototypes, no job is too big or too small. If you have sample or drawing which want to be customed to produce metal products,just send it to us,we`ll study it and quote to you.Providing complete solution for high quality custom sheet metal fabrication, assembly and finishing. We take pride in working closely with our customers in order to provide the highest level of service.
|General Knowledge on “Sheet Metal Fabrication”|
Sheet Metal Fabrication is based on the difference sheetmetal structure, process may vary, but the total does not exceed the following points.
1, Sheet Metal Fabrication–cutting: cutting a variety of ways, there are several ways
①. Scissors: Scissors cut using a simple strip materials and parts, it is primarily for blanking forming mold preparation and processing, low cost, accuracy of less than 0.2, but can only process nonporous no chamfered strip or block material.
②. Punch: Punch is the use of one or more steps in the flat pieces of sheet metal stamping parts will commence after forming various shapes of materials and parts, the advantage of cost and shorter, high efficiency, high precision, low cost, suitable for mass production, but to design the mold.
③. NC CNC cutting, the first to be prepared when cutting CNC machining NC program, use programming software, an expanded view of the preparation will be drawn into the NC machine tools pull a few recognizable program, let knife punching each step on the plate according to these programs Frame shape flat pieces, but its structure by the tool structure actions, low cost, precision 0.15.
④. Under the laser material, the use of laser-cut way, in large flat shape of the structure will be cut out of their flat, with NC laser cutting, like the need to write programs that can be flat pieces of a variety of complex shapes, high cost, accuracy to 0.1 .
⑤. Sawing: mainly used under aluminum, square tube, showing the pipe, rod material and the like, low cost, low accuracy.
2. Sheet Metal Fabrication–Fitter: sink hole, tapping, reaming, drilling
Countersink angle is generally 120 ℃, for pop rivets, 90 ℃ for countersunk screws, tapping Inch Bottom.
3.Sheet Metal Fabrication– Flanging: also known as pumping hole, turn the hole is on a smaller base hole pumped into a slightly larger hole, and then tapping, mainly with relatively thin thickness of sheet metal processing, increase its strength and number of threads avoid slip teeth, generally used for relatively thin thickness, its shallow hole flanging normal week, unchanged thickness, allowing a thinner thickness of 30-40% higher than the normal height and large available flanging 40- 60% of the height, with extruded thin 50%, may be the largest flange height, when the plate thickness is large, such as 2.0, 2.5, and above the plate thickness, can be directly tapping.
4. Sheet Metal Fabrication–Punch: The use of mold forming manufacturing processes, there are punching, Cutaway, blanking, punching convex hull (bump), red tear, pumping holes, forming presses and other processing methods are generally processed, the processing need to have appropriate mold to complete the operation, such as punching blanking die, the convex hull mold, tearing mode, pumping hole mold, molding, etc., the main attention to the location of the operation, direction.
5. Sheet Metal Fabrication–Clinching: riveted on this company, there are rivet nuts, screws, captive, etc., which are riveted by a hydraulic press machine, or to complete the operation, which was riveted to the sheet metal parts, as well as up riveting way, the need to pay attention to direction.
6. Sheet Metal Fabrication–Bending and Deforming; bending the plate member is a 2D, 3D folded parts. Its processing requires folding bed and the corresponding bending mold is completed, it also has some bending sequence, the principle is under the knife does not interfere in the first fold, will produce interference after the break.
7.Sheet Metal Fabrication– Welding:
① classification: fusion welding: welding, CO2 welding, gas welding, manual welding;pressure welding: welding, butt welding, soldering hit;Brazing: electric welding chromium, copper
② welding: CO2 gas shielded arc welding;TIG welding; spot welding;robot welding
Selection of welding methods are based on actual requirements and the material may be, in general, CO2 gas shielded arc welding classes for welding iron daub; welding for stainless steel, the aluminum type welding, robotic welding, can save time, improve efficiency and welding quality, reduce the intensity.
③ welding symbols: Δ fillet, Д, I type welding, V-weld, unilateral V-weld (V) with a blunt edge V-weld (V), spot welding (O), plug welding or groove weld (Π) curling welding (χ), with a blunt edge unilateral V-weld (V), U type of ribbon blunt with blunt J-welding, welding back, every weld
④ arrow lines and connectors
⑤ welding deletion and its preventive measures fail
Spot welding: strong enough to play bump imposed welding area
CO2 welding: high productivity, low energy consumption, low cost, strong anti-rust capability
TIG: melting depth, welding speed is slow, inefficient, high production costs, with the clip tungsten defects, but with the advantage of a better quality of welding can weld metals, such as aluminum, copper and magnesium.
⑥ welding deformation reasons: lack of preparation prior to welding, an additional clamp
Adverse improve the process of welding jig
Welding sequence bad
⑦ welding deformation effect Dharma:
Flame effect Dhamma
Commen steel sheet for Sheet Metal Fabrication:
1. Galvanized steel SPCC
SECC substrates for general cold rolled steel coils, galvanized in a continuous production line after degreasing, pickling, electroplating and various post-treatment process, it becomes galvanized products. SECC only has the mechanical properties of cold-rolled steel sheet and approximate general workability, and has excellent corrosion resistance and decorative appearance. Has great competitive and substitutes on electronics, home appliances and furniture markets. For example, the widespread use of computer chassis is SPCC.
2. Ordinary SPCC cold rolled sheet
SPCC refers to the continuous cold rolling mill rolling ingot through a desired thickness steel roll or sheet material. SPCC surface without any protection, exposure to easily oxidized in air, oxidation speed, especially in humid environments, appear dark red rust, in the use of the surface to be painted, plated, or other protection.
⒊ hot-dip galvanized steel SGCC
Hot-dip galvanized steel coil refers to semi-finished products after the hot pickling or cold, after cleaning, annealing temperature of about 460 ° C immersed in molten zinc bath, leaving the steel coated with zinc layer, and then quenched leveling and chemical treatment is made. SGCC material material harder than the SECC, ductility (avoid deep drawing design), zinc layer is thick, welded poor.
4. Stainless steel SUS304
One of the most widely used stainless steel, because it contains Ni (nickel) so than containing Cr (chromium) steel richer corrosion resistance, heat resistance, and has a very good mechanical properties, non-hardening heat treatment, there is no flexibility.
5. Stainless steel SUS301
(Cr) Cr content lower than the SUS304, corrosion resistance is poor, but after punching in the cold to get a good tension and hardness, good elasticity, and more for shrapnel springs and anti-EMI.
Submit drawings for your Sheet Metal Fabrication products,Let Smartclima manufacture it for you